1K Win Badge When?

1K Badge?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeh badges are so generic and boring . Add badges to be like achivments in warband mercenaries , they have few achivments but they are pretty cool and some hard to get.
1. Shoot enemies 20 times with bow without being hit back in a single skirmish.
2. Kill the most deadly enemy within first 30 seconds of the round.
3. Dismount 5 horses while being on the mount.
4. Deal over 2000 damage crushthrough with 2h mace within 1 skirmish match
5. Kill 5 enemies in row while being last man standing.

there can be hundrea of cool badges like this and they are so much more unique than have1500wins.... who cares about win badges its just matter of time until u farm it
that there is the best approach to make badges mean something

Yeh badges are so generic and boring . Add badges to be like achivments in warband mercenaries , they have few achivments but they are pretty cool and some hard to get.

there can be hundrea of cool badges like this and they are so much more unique than have1500wins.... who cares about win badges its just matter of time until u farm it
Yes, we will get to those as well.

+1

Could this badge system be what saves the premade class system from burning?

I mean, some of us already talked about enabling unlockable pieces of armor after achieving a series of goals and making them available in the form of a collectible badge. Something similar to medals, ribbons, unlockables, assignaments, ect... seen in Battlefield and its battlelog, would it fit into the master plan for Bannerlord?

Hard choices those will be when you have 10 nice badges and need to pick one :grin:

@AVRC Do you want the community to come with suggestions for badges or perhaps you want to share some ideas you have so far?

We are planning a Profile Page where you get to display a few for other players to see, but it is not a very high priority at the moment.
This is exactly what I wanted to suggest. This would be during the in-game when you click on a player or also in the Lobby to check player profiles?

I was thinking maybe 3 or 5 badges to Showcase would be nice.

Never liked badges and most likely never will like badges. Especially when most badges are so generic as "Win x amount of matches". Only interesting and fun badge I know is the " Corona" badge.
I mean its a harmeless addon, its not like its going to **** range or melee. Might as well add it for those who need it, especially since im at like 890

I mean its a harmeless addon, its not like its going to **** range or melee. Might as well add it for those who need it, especially since im at like 890
I just consider them to be useless trinkets and like said before, they should promote people to play, not leave matches if it's not going their way.

We are planning a Profile Page where you get to display a few for other players to see, but it is not a very high priority at the moment.

Profiles will be great. I’m looking forward to seeing the ‘most played classes’ if that’s still a thing.

On badges that are basically ‘achievements’ like 50+ kills in siege or whatever, I’m not a huge fan of stuff like that because many of them are heavily luck based. Maybe other people will really like that, but it seems like a lot of design effort into something that New_Player can get by spamming wildly on siege defense.

I hope there will be ranked or tournament badges, because I feel like those have to be ‘earned’ over tens of games compared to randomly getting lucky against random players.

As someone who will never play in BEAST, I think it would be awesome if participants (of 4+ matches or something) received a ‘beast’ badge and the winning team received a special glowing badge to flex with.

I disagree. You should get one for 2143 wins, but no more or less than that.
Yep, completely agree. Since i just got my 2100 win this is perfect!

Besides joking, as Varadin gave mercenaries mod example we need more achievement based badges. For example: 100/1000/10000 headshots with bow or with throwing/couched lance/ etc.
Killing 3/4/5/6 person in a row. It goes basic badges to advanced ones by that.
We can find tons of examples by thinking a little bit. But also, i think 750 win isn't enough for final atleast you make it to 5000 and never touch it again. 1000/1500/2000/2500/5000 wins.

And the best thing you can create for win badge is create solo skirmish wins badge so it will force people to enter solo and not stack as 6 against new players.

Last edited:
And the best thing you can create for win badge is create solo skirmish wins badge so it will force people to enter solo and not stack as 6 against new players.

Amazing suggestion! I hope the developers keep this in mind :wink:
@AVRC

I don't think badges will mean anything once a ranked system is in place anyways.
Ranked system? I mean there will be MMR only right? Or will people be placed in tiers that can be viewed etc? I thought MMR and such info it just kept secret and system automatically calculates team MMRs

I just consider them to be useless trinkets and like said before, they should promote people to play, not leave matches if it's not going their way.
I mean the obvious fix is to add this badge and others like actual combat badges for kills or playtime, maybe even assists with a certain class or weapon

I mean the obvious fix is to add this badge and others like actual combat badges for kills or playtime, maybe even assists with a certain class or weapon
"Win x amount matches" badges have already done more harm than good, so there's no point trying to convince me to accept or like them. If/when they add more badges (even win badges) I won't go out to demonstrate. I will live with it.

I think there could just be a badge for your exact win count.

For early access I think adding another grind badge shouldn't be a thing because they will no longer be available and some people (me) have already done the math to find out how much they have to play in order to achieve the 750 badge at the end of early access (roughly 1:20h each day for one year) while still keeping a realy life.

Not to forget all the people who like siege and TDM more than captain and skirmish and would be excluded from all the badges.

Back
Top Bottom