Not open for further replies.

N3XuS

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Banner_V1-3.png
This unit is a part of the Armée Française
french_flag.jpg

tirail10.png

Our History :
In 1809 , Napoleon ordered 15 Regiments of Tirailleurs which were known as Tirailleurs-Grenadiers and Tirailleurs-Chasseurs.
By Imperial decree of the 30th of December 1810 , the Regiments of Tirailleurs-Grenadiers changed their names and became Le 1er et le 2nd Régiment de Tirailleurs de la Garde.However the Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale Regiments will still often be designated under the name of Tirailleurs-Grenadiers, even by Napoleon himself.Le 1er Regiment de Tirailleurs de la Garde Impériale took part in many battles as :

-Essling
-Wagram
-Leipzig
-Moskowa
-La Bérézina

Veterans from the campaign of Russia, they will finish they service honorably dying at Waterloo.

Regimental Banner :

1_Ligne_1804_1_Bat.gif

[size=18pt]Trainings and Linebattles :

-Wednesday  (Training And 42nd Event) - 18:00 PM GMT+1 ; 20h00 PM GMT
-Saturday (Realistic Event) - 20:30 PM GMT+1
-Sunday  (Training) - 17h00 GMT+1

Recruitment :

We have just began and we are currently recruiting,if you're interested in a semi-serious French regiment, having events weekly and a great experience you got the right regiment. We will mainly play as Voltigeurs on the French Team but with our custom skin. We are a French speaking Regiment and we accept anyone who is mature and enough active to join us.

When you apply in our Regiment, you must agree with these therms :

Be free and here to our trainings.
    Be mature, and disciplined. Focus when needed.
    A form of common sense is required.
    Be willing to learn. Don't think you are better than anyone else.
    Never, ever surrender! Important rule!

If you feel like joining us and agree to the therms above, you are free to post an application on our forum which is under construction :

Also feel free to join our Teamspeak Server which is : (46.105.125.35) if you want something.
If you wanna have a private talk or ask me a question here is my Steam ID which is : (lad594forever)
The regiment currently consists of 20 active members, and its own server where we host multiple Linebattles and Events

Thanks to Herlev for his nice TW forum thread of the 1er Grenadiers.
Thanks to Fred for his banner !

jezza93 said:
Umm theres already a 1er...

Good luck though.

A number doesnt mean its the same regiment  :roll:
The 1er Tirailleurs were a prestigious regiment of the Jeune Garde.

Bonne chance as this prestigious regiment de la Jeune Garde!

1er_Gren_Mr_T said:
jezza93 said:
Umm theres already a 1er...

Good luck though.

A number doesnt mean its the same regiment  :roll:
The 1er Tirailleurs were a prestigious regiment of the Jeune (or middle) Garde.

Bonne chance as this prestigious regiment de la Jeune Garde!
Be that as it may it's only polite to not uh use the same name effectively as an existing regiment if in the same timezone.
Still,maybe they won't mind but it does always lead to confusion.

They have different tags, 1er_Tir or something like that. Tirailleurs cannot be mistaken for Grenadiers. We don't mind them using our number, there is no confusion.

Some people just irritate the **** outta me... anyways good luck nexus shall I be changing the name of your regiment on the AF page?

Frederickson said:
Some people just irritate the **** outta me... anyways good luck nexus shall I be changing the name of your regiment on the AF page?

Yes thanks Fred  :grin:

1er_Gren_Mr_T said:
They have different tags, 1er_Tir or something like that. Tirailleurs cannot be mistaken for Grenadiers. We don't mind them using our number, there is no confusion.

I don't seem to remember it being this easy when we were the 1er Tirailleurs, to the point where you argue with us for over an hour because we would "be in your shadow", back when we were still in the AF.

Anyway, good luck Nexus my friend! May we fight together again on the battle field. :3

Gwyrdh said:
1er_Gren_Mr_T said:

I don't seem to remember it being this easy when we were the 1er Tirailleurs, to the point where you argue with us for over an hour because we would "be in your shadow", back when we were still in the AF.

Anyway, good luck Nexus my friend! May we fight together again on the battle field. :3

It was clearly because we didn't like you. suck it up and go away. Anyways sorry for hijacking your thread nexus. and green try to avoid starting hostilities on someones new thread. I know you love arguing and generally being arrogant but this is not the place. (before you make a snide comment i am well aware i enjoy arguing but at least i admit it unlike you.)(also don't even think about commenting about me starting hostilities either since you started this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom