Votes: 8 7.0%
  • BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol calm down people,i think the creator is busy about an upcoming wedding (maybe his wedding) so lets all just wait.

Yes, exactly: HIS Wedding!
...one of the most important things in life, after the birth of your children!!  :wink:

Alan has to be ultra busy, since I sent him PMs as well, but never got answers.
So pls respect his silence and see up above his last message:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179181.msg5272504.html#msg5272504

Can t you guys see he said MONTHS??!!
That was just few posts up above...

Please, just READ a little more, ppl are not around to just answer the same things over and over...
...Jeeees...I cannot believe how lazy some ppl are!  :roll:

Gab

PS thx axe500 for helping on that  :wink:

Ok, if you are going to do this mod for multiplayer mod ok, but release a alpha or beta, you did the models, the guns, the map you don't need to change.

djogloc02 said:
It will only to multiplayer?? All good mods I see that have machine guns, and looks amazing are for MULTIPLAYER :xf-mad:, no man do for singleplayer or die  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

OMG I want to downloaaaaaaad, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

PLEASE....READ what is written up above your post!!!!  :mad:
And do not post 3 times in a row, it is not allowed unless you are answering to different posts!!!
You could get muted for that, but I will not since it seems you are so enthusiastic.... :???:

ALAN, the main Developer, got married and entered in Adults Married normal life, so do not press or urge him, OK??!!  :twisted:

Gabrilduro

GABRILDURO said:
PLEASE....READ what is written up above your post!!!!  :mad:
And do not post 3 times in a row, it is not allowed unless you are answering to different posts!!!
You could get muted for that, but I will not since it seems you are so enthusiastic.... :???:

ALAN, the main Developer, got married and entered in Adults Married normal life, so do not press or urge him, OK??!!  :twisted:

Gabrilduro
LOL, calm down  :mrgreen:, I didn't know this, thanks for the advice :grin:. Lol he got married??? He's crazy  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom