Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
1945: Merdeka Atau Mati  (or in English: 1945 Freedom Or Die)

11511070.jpg

52317107.jpg

Hallo everyone..well this is my first time Making a Mod..my First Project Mod about My Country..Indonesia War of Independence Against Dutch, British,and Japanese

the Faction in this mod are:
1. Republic of Indonesia
inatx.jpg
2. Kingdom of Netherlands
belwe.jpg
3. Imperial of Japan
japui.jpg
4. United Kingdom of Great Britain
ingsw.jpg
5. Indonesian Communist Party Rebel
16302043.jpg
6. Darul Islam Rebel
47622769.jpg

Background
March 1, 1942, Japanese troops landed on the island of Java, and seven days later on March 8, 1942, the Dutch colonial government surrendered unconditionally to the Japanese under the Agreement Mat. After the unconditional surrender of proficiency level, Indonesia formally occupied by Japan.

Three years later, Japan surrendered unconditionally to the Allies after the dropping of atomic bombs (the U.S.) in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The incident occurred in August 1945. In the foreign power vacuum, then Sukarno proclaimed Indonesia's independence on August 17, 1945.

After the Japanese defeat, the people of Indonesia and the fighters trying to disarm the Japanese soldiers. Hence the battles that took the lives in many areas. When the movement to disarm the Japanese troops were blazing, September 15, 1945, British troops landed in Jakarta, then landed in Surabaya on October 25, 1945. The British are coming to Indonesia joined in AFNEI (Allied Forces Netherlands East Indies) for the decision and on behalf of the Allies Block, with the task of disarming Japanese soldiers, freed prisoners of war detained Japan, and repatriate the Japanese troops to his country. But other than that the British soldiers who came to bring Indonesia's mission to restore the administration of the Dutch as the Dutch East Indies colonies. NICA (Netherlands Indies Civil Administration). This triggered the turmoil the people of Indonesia and led the resistance movement of the Indonesian people everywhere against the army and the NICA AFNEI.

July 15, 1947, van Mook Affairs issued an ultimatum in order to withdraw Indonesian troops 10 km of the demarcation line. Certainly the Indonesian leader rejected this Netherlands request.

The main objective Dutch aggression is to seize the plantation areas and rich areas with natural resources, especially oil. But as a front for an international world, the Dutch called this military aggression as a Police Action, and declared this action as a domestic affairs. Lieutenant Governor-General of the Netherlands, Dr. H.J. van Mook delivered a radio speech in which he stated, that the Netherlands is no longer bound by the Agreement Linggajati. At that time the number of Dutch troops had reached more than 100,000 people, with modern weaponry, including heavy weapons donated by the British and Australian troops.

Dutch troops Aggression succeed to seize areas in the Republic of Indonesia is very important and rich as the port city, plantation and mining.

invaders is always invaders, This is our struggle independence to seize and maintain independence back.
Sekali MERDEKA tetap MERDEKA, Lebih Baik Hancur Daripada Dijajah Kembali..MERDEKA ATAU MATI..!!

screenshoot
1.Indonesian Troops (Laskar Rakyat, Tentara Pelajar, Pembela Tanah Air, Tentara Keamanan Rakyat, Polisi Istimewa, Tentara Nasional Indonesia)
73997197.jpg
58506416.jpg
94953104.jpg
73898967.jpg
89865897.jpg
32033971.jpg

2. Dutch troops ( Dutch KNIL, Dutch Corps Speciale Troepen, Dutch Tijger Brigade, Dutch 1e Para Compgnie, Dutch Limburgse Jagers, Dutch Lichte Brigade )
54356842.jpg
86620679.jpg
57304942.jpg
12738628.jpg
65074601.jpg
14599213.jpg
UPDATE KNIL with M-38 Helmet
knil.jpg
knil2.jpg

DUTCH batallion Infantry 7 December Divisie
[/u]
7des.gif

7desdiv.jpg

81055616.jpg

34231946.jpg
Dutch 1e para compgnie/ Corps Speciale Troepen[/B]
specialetropen.gif

kgeschindie1.jpg
paracommando.jpg
paracommando2.jpg
paracommando1.jpg

3. British Troops ( British Parachute Brigade, British West Yorkshire Regiment, British 17th Battalion, British 4th Indian Field)
brit2a.jpg
brit3j.jpg

4. Japanese Troops ( Japanese gakukotai, Japanese Kempetai, japanese Keimu_Han)
24618445.jpg
54436490.jpg
71104325.jpg
61656010.jpg
72907099.jpg

Some Indonesia War Movies:
Soerabaya 45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-IfDEFdM

sreenshoot 2
90859827.jpg
55025492.jpg
38444463.jpg
60007942.jpg
14334855.jpg
22644003.jpg
33292743.jpg
34382064.jpg
63203409.jpg
sreenshoot 3
67289390.jpg
50661525.jpg
83503923.jpg
13120660.jpg
95440993.jpg
85766452.jpg
84312108.jpg
79769623.jpg
97394734.jpg
42938158.jpg
some Update weapon ( keris, Owen SMG, Bren MKII )
krispn.jpg
owen1s.jpg
bren4.jpg

Thanks for always supporting and teach me: Gabby, Crumbs, Poomtang, Tom, and all 1755+1776 Team
and Dunde, Exa13, Kebumikan, PlutoBoyz, jrcenator, mahindra for always help me

SIGNATURE
Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179181.0.html][IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3264/1945signature.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

CREDIT:
- OSP Auto-Firing weapons mod
- OSP Modern Sceneprops
- Native Mod Compilation - Full
- 1755 old frontier
- OSP Clothing - jackets, vests, and boots
- OSP Sea Battle
- OSP WW1
- OSP AoFI
- OSP New Hair

Ciao 13Exa!! :mrgreen:
Hey Alan, old pirate.....so finally I convinced you.....but don' t think you will go without your previous SHY comment :twisted: :twisted:
Here it is, hahahahaha :

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
All true, Alan. But with version 2.91 I had absolutely NO problems. NONE!
And you know my Pc is not that good :???:
I think ppl aren t just following all our directions :cry:
Gabby
yess..Gab..I play v. 2.91 too and not crash and no problem at all..i don't know some people still crash :???: but my battle bit a Lag in some heavy forest battle because my medium VGA card..

GABRILDURO said:
PS: Sorry, out of topic, Alan. But why don t you open also a topic about your future ww2 mod? :wink:
I know you d never ask, that is why I tell you: Open it, ok?  :mrgreen: You deserve it, my friend and you made me so curious with those uniforms, hehehehe :cool:
do you mean My 1945:Indonesian War of Independence MoD ??
wawaaaaa No..I 'm too shy to Put my Ugly Mod in here  :sad:
you know my Moding skill Not Good, even machine gun cannot shoot automatic fire because I cannot coding autofire hihihii :lol:
i'm not confident hihihihi :mrgreen:
HAHAHAHAh, you will always be our shy Indonesian guy, huh? :wink:
c'mon, start something like I did for Ajolin's Aztec mod
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166945.0.html
Just as a start, you know. You put there your ideas and creations.....and when ready you will open your own topic on Taleworlds :wink:
hiiiii..Ok Gab..I will try to put my ideas Mod..but I don't know to make it or not..cause I'm still busy.. :sad:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hey.......there is NOTHING to be shy, boy!!!!
Gghh, what nice job you did, mate!!!!
Hats down for my dear friend and very earliest TeamMate ALAN, folks!!!!!!!
Gabby :wink:

shadowarcher said:
About time you announced this to everyone else, i look forward to seeing the finished product  :grin:.
Thanks shadowarcher  :razz:
I'm not so confident because I'm noot good moder and cannot coding or using module system hihihihi

13exa said:
Horee, Di buat juga Threadnya  :mrgreen:
Great! Now you Publish it!
A mod about Struggle of Our Republic..
Good Luck!

hahaha iya..makasih..Thanks Exa for helping Grenade Code, weapon Code appears in market store,  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hey.......there is NOTHING to be shy, boy!!!!
Gghh, what nice job you did, mate!!!!
Hats down for my dear friend and very earliest TeamMate ALAN, folks!!!!!!!
Gabby :wink:
yes Gab..thanks..I'm so shy because I'm not good modder..hahaha..hiding :mrgreen:
this mod is long long long time ago i made..in february i think :???: , very slow progress :roll:

Auldman said:
Looks really cool Alan  :grin: Hope there will be a download someday!
thanks tom..but first lets finish the epic 1755 an 1776 hehe yihaaaaaaaaa  :mrgreen:

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
amazing looking mod!!!!! the uniforms are superb, and i get to play as the british, yay :grin:
the british and indian regiment are bombarding our Surabaya City with artillery, Battleship, mustang, tank Sherman,..but we not scared..we will fight till death hihihihihihi..chargeeeeeeeeeeee  :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-IfDEFdM

Alan De Soison said:
UPDATE 28 june

Keris ( Indonesian traditionaL Javanese Weapon )
credit to jrcenator
krispn.jpg
Nice Model Alan!  :grin:
I like that Keris (may we change it to Chris hehe... Peace  :mrgreen:)
What kind of troop will be using it?

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
UPDATE 28 june

Keris ( Indonesian traditionaL Javanese Weapon )
credit to jrcenator
krispn.jpg
Nice Model Alan!  :grin:
I like that Keris (may we change it to Chris hehe... Peace  :mrgreen:)
What kind of troop will be using it?
ahaha thanks exa13, well maybe keris weapon is used by some militia Peasant and Keraton Army  :eek:

Alan De Soison said:
Suicide Squad like Kamikaze..  :mrgreen:

All..Death... :mrgreen:
90046941.jpg
A Massacre  :shock:

I had made the banner for you

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179181.0.html][IMG]http://oi55.tinypic.com/wv526r.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom