1866 - X-Mas Release (v0.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

just wanna ask, if i recruit new party members from saloons (like Norm Finkleton) will they like or dislike other party members?

it may sound a stupid question but how do i upgrade to the new version? do i need to uninstall the old version somehow? if yes, how do i do that?

SR said:
it may sound a stupid question but how do i upgrade to the new version? do i need to uninstall the old version somehow? if yes, how do i do that?

just delete 1866 beta from your Modules folder and then download v0.8 and run the exe file

mirror
http://www.filefront.com/15219331/1866_0.8.exe/

thanks to swadian man at arms. Link has stats also.

Schneider8 said:
just wanna ask, if i recruit new party members from saloons (like Norm Finkleton) will they like or dislike other party members?

No, once an NPC joins your party they will not complain about other party members.  Some NPCs will not join you based on your chosen race, however.

yellowmosquito said:
Schneider8 said:

No, once an NPC joins your party they will not complain about other party members.  Some NPCs will not join you based on your chosen race, however.

thnx a lot

I asked earlier, but go no reply. I was hoping whoever coded the mod could answer. Is it possible to tweak the manner in which the slave traders calculate the paid amount for captured units? I.E an elite lvl unit would cost substantially more then the low-tier?

I was worried it might bork the mod.

If you want this mod be more realistic (even more ;P), try putting the damage reducing in to none or to idk low :grin: then, if you rob a bank, it feels quite realistic, when you duck behind the bank booth while sheriff fires from the windows: no more mr. Schwarzenegger immortality ;P

And Dolby Digital Speakers would also be an blessing :grin:

But if you got none, you can use headphones. Some modern model p'lz', 'cuz they've nowadays usually maeby locked and loaded with DD Surround -effect.

Dont press
        |
      \|/
:lol:
Code:
You
Code:
pressed
! Why?  :lol:

PS.
I'm downloading this!

The Best mode EVER!!!!!I LOVE U ALL IN THE 1866 TEAM!!!!! Thank U for releasing beta!!

I hope u change everything of those cities and and forts and villages like the cities forts and villages what u have change!!!!! :smile: <3

Back
Top Bottom