1866 - v0.9.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Scratch that, sorted.

Although it won't let me put it in modules for some reason, which is where it's supposed to go, right?

dear modder,when i pay for the npcs can you make it that they really get the money or at least some of them,like tear-in-his-eyes be getting himself equiped with some firearms.
plus maybe you can add a reload function for the soldiers,well player do get infinite ammo when you re-check the inventory box on battlefield

stockpiling is limited to players skill,npcs cannot equip larger ammo even if they got higher skill points,can only take those player can take at best

I just wanted to say how amazing this is!  Thank you for all the effort put into it.  A top-quality mod.  I only have four mods (I'm so picky...), and this one deserves its place.

is this the latest version of the mod? When I try to install the mod, it says that i have version 0.808 when i really have version 1.143. it also says the mod was intended for version 1.011. do i have to return to that version to play this mod?

Nope, the one you're trying to download isn't for Warband, but for the original.

Sir_keithious said:
o dear :sad: is there one for warband other than just the online one? i can never find servers for it :sad:.
There is no singleplayer for warband yet(although I don't know will it ever be)!
partylover2 said:
Hello can i use cheat in this version.
You can,just tick Enable cheats in the Configure menu,if that's what you meant!

Hello guys,

i got a problem by downloading this mod: every time when i tried to download it the download stops before 100 mb were downloaded. Could you upload it on an other webhosting server or is this forbidden?

Greets,

Bobby111

PS: Sorry, i hope you can understand my english. I'm one of the best in my class, but today I'm really bad. By the way I'm german.

Edit: I got the mod now by using the GameFront mirror.

Bobby111 said:
Hello guys,

i got a problem by downloading this mod: every time when i tried to download it the download stops before 100 mb were downloaded. Could you upload it on an other webhosting server or is this forbidden?

Greets,

Bobby111

PS: Sorry, i hope you can understand my english. I'm one of the best in my class, but today I'm really bad. By the way I'm german.
Download it from GameFront ,you've got a link on the first page.Repository works bad these days,all downloads are painfully slow!

wrc said:
Bobby111 said:
Hello guys,

Greets,

Bobby111

Download it from GameFront ,you've got a link on the first page.Repository works bad these days,all downloads are painfully slow!

yup ur right, look at Prophesy of Pendor, a lot of people(and me) have slow download rate

:grin: I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU-for continuing work on this mod!!!!!! It is the only mod of M&B that has really stuck in my memory, occasionally resurfacing to haunt me over the year since I have last played it. It is so thoughtful and unique, and one of my favorite pc games ever. I am definitely going to throw you a donation when I get home, you deserve it, and let that encourage you to NOT STOP expanding this mod, which is many times better than vanilla m&b.

I do have one concern- someone mentioned that the Johnson Farm quest is still not complete. PLEASE say it isn't so. You had all this time, and worked on so many things, but didn't feel it was neccessary to finish an essencial piece of the canon storyline in this mod?? Any idea as to when this quest will be done and new ones created?

:razz: :mrgreen: :lol: Now Downloading.... YESSS!

... :neutral: I want to restate: PLEASE FINISH THE UNIQUE QUESTS!!! They are the best part of this game! From reading the other comments on the download page, it looks like your fans have come to this consensus!  :idea: Someone mentioned making a quest out of the Ghost Town of Tull.  :twisted: YESSS!! MAKE A QUEST OUT OF TULL! For that matter, throw in a few more ghost towns! They Freakin Rock! Better yet, Make a Vampire or a werewolf quest where you have to track down one superhuman beast who is terrorizing random towns after midnight! Kind of like how you track down Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th for NES, when he pops out and scares the **** out of you, but without the major suck factor. :roll:

Ye theres not going to be another updade for this version on Vinnila M&B, the next updade (IF)  will be porting this mod to warband. but he is workin on a star wars mod, (I hate star wars..)

Back
Top Bottom