1866 - Help Needed

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I think he's right...

Try organising a mod sometimes, it's a lot more work than just MAKING the mod itself, it comes with a surprising amount of communication, administration and organising the project.
You just can't waste any time with e-mailling candidates who can't be bothered keeping an eye on the forum...

I was being sarcastic.. from the english, sarcasm...
oh, well

i agree with Peralta, just I found very funny the grounded, in-your-face fact by PC  :razz:

LOL

I can help with making polish language version. Just send me a PM with text to translate, and i do it. For example send ma 10 sentences per day. I not talking about voice but only about dialogues with NPC's, Villagers etc.

I can help with scripting. But I not good in English  :cry:.
But I really want help :smile:
I can fix bugs in scripts. Or help in quest scripting. Or test scripts.

CoolerDAO said:
I can help with scripting. But I not good in English  :cry:.
But I really want help :smile:
I can fix bugs in scripts. Or help in quest scripting. Or test scripts.

register here

http://z9.invisionfree.com/1866_Wild_West_Mod

Gzack123 said:
did u get my PM yellowmosquito?
it was full of art! :wink:

Sorry that I didn't respond.  I am just really, really busy this week. 

Thanks for the artwork, but unfortunately it really isn't usable for the following reasons:

1) The resolution of the images are too low to display in the game.
2) I have no idea what Artists made most of them.  (This matters because we still will not include copyrighted materials that we do not have permission to use.)

Thanks for the help, but none of this artwork can be used in 1866.

ym

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to send this in a PM and not a forum post.  I really do appreciate the effort though.

izaktj said:
I heard you guys need some voice actors in the Spanish language?

Hey again izaktj,

We could use some voice acting for the Mexican troop dialog, but it would be in English instead of Spanish.  Actually, Some of the dialog now is actually kind of in Spanglish (half English, half Spanish).  The important thing would be that it is understandable to an English audience AND sounds like it is spoken from a native Spanish speaker.

Are you interested?

Well i do play bass and guitar (my guitar playing is bad but bass is good enough) so if you need any music i could help...

Well i download it and he give's me a error he say "get_object failed for texture:ground_rocks_a

yellowmosquito said:
izaktj said:
I heard you guys need some voice actors in the Spanish language?

Hey again izaktj,

We could use some voice acting for the Mexican troop dialog, but it would be in English instead of Spanish.  Actually, Some of the dialog now is actually kind of in Spanglish (half English, half Spanish).  The important thing would be that it is understandable to an English audience AND sounds like it is spoken from a native Spanish speaker.

Are you interested?
Why not just straight Spanish? If we're going to hear the same phrases hundreds of times over again (as is the case with the voice snippets ATM), it might as well be lingually diverse.

Back
Top Bottom