1866 - FAQ and Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

RedHarlow said:
What's the exact reason I've been outlawed from every major city in the game? Is it because I attacked some commoners?

I don't know i raid stagecoachs and vigilantes from time to time but when you attack outlaws and deserters it cools down.  :smile:

insomniac said:
RedHarlow said:
What's the exact reason I've been outlawed from every major city in the game? Is it because I attacked some commoners?

I don't know i raid stagecoachs and vigilantes from time to time but when you attack outlaws and deserters it cools down.  :smile:

how about a small town that accepts us outlaws and will never kick us out for attacking the common folks :smile:    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sushiman said:
How long does it take for the duel tournament guy to reset. I've done the graveyard one, it's been 1 days since, and he still hasn't arrived back.

that quest doesn't refresh in a day. I don't know the exact time but a week is more than enough

Ok, asking here cause no questions thread, but what is all this about blood loss? How is it calculated etc? Cheers :wink:

freakin wat said:
Ok, asking here cause no questions thread, but what is all this about blood loss? How is it calculated etc? Cheers :wink:

When a troop's health drops below 7, they have slowed movement, start to lose health slowly, and occasionally stop what they're doing to clutch their wounds.

Help! I seem to be banned from all usa towns, but i havn't done anything! I'm even fighting for them! I think i shot a few people in the tavern, is that why (haha  :twisted:)

EDIT: don't worry, it was because of my relationship with the commoners. But does shooting people in scenes do anything?

If that doesn't work, download the .7z mirror (you'll find it in the xmas release topic).

(If you ask for a link to it, because you are too lazy again, I'll of course delete your message)

Back
Top Bottom