1866 - FAQ and Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you imagine that lords might act randomly and your day 25 doesn't have to look the same as his one? No, that would be too unbelievable.

Schneider8 said:
Peralta said:
Schneider8 said:
guys i thought there will be more siege battles in version 0.8  but factions still don't besiege enemy forts  :sad:

Wierd, it's day 25 in my game, and Commanches, Appaches and US have each taken over at least 1 Mexican fortress already...
And the bandits are sieging too, not as often, but still.

i have the day 25 too but forts, cities and hotels have still their default owners

Day 25 is quite normal that no locations have changed owners yet.
Only reason for Mexicans losing all their fortresses is that they're in war with EVERY other ingame faction and me :smile:

Any tips how to edit Companion cool off time? At the start of a game I had no place for Valentine, I disbanded one guy and tried again but he told be to get lost. Its been 80 game days and I still cant recruit him. Same goes for Carl. Im playing American so that shouldnt be a problem.

rasz said:
Any tips how to edit Companion cool off time? At the start of a game I had no place for Valentine, I disbanded one guy and tried again but he told be to get lost. Its been 80 game days and I still cant recruit him. Same goes for Carl. Im playing American so that shouldnt be a problem.

I think that's a bug

NPC Companions
Well, I think you esqucer 1 of them, he is Mexican
Name: Romeo
Skin Color: Black

Sorry if already posted it :grin:

insomniac said:
rasz said:

I think that's a bug

Im starting to think the same thing. That Woman in BL doesnt list them as previous companions :sad:. She does list Clown, but he also gave me the finger ~15 days ago. Ill try to find him again and see if he changed his tune.

I know this has been answered before, but I can't find it: where is the new slave trader in game atm?

By day ~170 Lawmen are no more, so if you want to be a Lawman join them early. It was weird considering how many Vigilantes run around.

rasz said:
By day ~170 Lawmen are no more, so if you want to be a Lawman join them early. It was weird considering how many Vigilantes run around.

I saw the only lawmen faction dissappear during my first week, and in my other game, only the Miles Lawmen are still standing (day 240, I'm a member)

didn't finf anything about banks...can you guys help me? I bought some of those certificates and now when i want to take my money back, man in the bank doesn't have any money, so i can't sell him certificates back. And can you tell me what are golden and silver bars for?

Hi, THis might be off topic, but what is the place called Thull (i think)??
its like a city that you can see only when you get close, and there are only dead bodies there! :sad:

Guybguy said:
Hi, THis might be off topic, but what is the place called Thull (i think)??
its like a city that you can see only when you get close, and there are only dead bodies there! :sad:

There are some zombies there. If you didn't see them, then you have to start a new game and go there again.

What's the exact reason I've been outlawed from every major city in the game? Is it because I attacked some commoners?

Back
Top Bottom