SP Musket Era Modern 1860 (A Wild West Mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was about to say, theres already a mod being made that about the same time period.
But then I see this noob with the retard stormtrooper shaking his bottom. How in the world does a noob know about a mod thats four years old? I'm guessing its somebody whose already been here, but just with another profile.

Moronic said:
At first I was about to say, theres already a mod being made that about the same time period.
But then I see this noob with the retard stormtrooper shaking his bottom. How in the world does a noob know about a mod thats four years old? I'm guessing its somebody whose already been here, but just with another profile.
Or they searched "Western mod".

Ruthven said:
Moronic said:
Or they searched "Western mod".

Nah, well maybe. But most noobs don't use the search. I'm still suspicious.

Narcissus said:
While I think that 'Natives' or 'American Natives' or even 'American Indians' would be better than the standard 'Indians' ... I don't really see this as being a major issue.

Native Americans are often referred to as 'Indians' in regards to the early years of America. It doesn't imply anything derogatory, in my opinion. There is no malicious intent of any kind by saying 'Indians' ... it is just a general term of identification.

Narcissus

Just use Indians its more real to the time and period. I am half Cherokee Indian on my mother side (she is fully Indian, just ask her and listen to her for hours on end :???:) and she is tired of the whole PC Native American term. Anyone born in America is Native. True all Indians or Paleo-Indian, those of us who came here by that icy land bridge are truly Aboriginal or Indigenous people of this Continent. Every one who is born here is a Native American. Don't let social politics, control our terms, language, or culture.
We still have free speech last I look. Like my mom would say they can take your land not your culture. I am truly Native American got me a flag and all. :mrgreen:

What if I want to post here? The only way to stop me is to lock the thread, even if you keep posting

DON'T POST HERE

OR HERE

OR HERE EITHER

STOP IT

I WILL CALL MY MUMMY!

WAAAAAA DON'T POST HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom