SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Just as an update: The mod is still being worked on and is nearing its first release. Most of the work now is editing dialogue and fixing scripts. The developer will be adding a few more mechanics too, and probably some more models and textures.

Except shops and prisons, all scenes changed. Of course they are duplicated. About the village I already wrote earlier.

0_14affb_43a55c87_XXL.jpg

0_14aff9_d34e29c2_XXL.jpg

0_14affa_add8825f_XXL.jpg

kotofey said:
The Great Dictator said:
How are cuirasses and helmets in the mod? They going to make you super stronk?
Not sure cuirass and helmet will make you stronger, but you'll definitely more protect.
will this mod include Freelancer and also like in L'Aigle can u be promoted with NCO's and CO's and General Unifroms

Not sure if I'm too late, but I was wondering if you wanted some custom music?  I could recommend pieces that would fit well with the time period, or compose some myself.  I don't know anything about modding, but I'd like to put my skills in music to use here.

No, a freelancer will be not, but will be rank system.

jhspencer said:
Not sure if I'm too late, but I was wondering if you wanted some custom music?  I could recommend pieces that would fit well with the time period, or compose some myself.  I don't know anything about modding, but I'd like to put my skills in music to use here.
Music is already done.
But if you want, you can make an alternative music for mod.

kotofey said:
No, a freelancer will be not, but will be rank system.

jhspencer said:
Music is already done.
But if you want, you can make an alternative music for mod.

Okay, I'll consider that after I've played the mod.  I look forward to it.

Congratulations on the release.

Had a first look at the mod. Everything looks really nice. I especially like the army structure of a factions forces, with specific regiment names.
Troop variety is also good, with many of France's allies being included. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom