SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

kotofey said:
Dangerdude said:
any update ?  :grin:

0_133352_fa3df1b5_XXL.jpg

0_133353_d1c14bfd_XXL.jpg

Guys, help with French NPCs. Russian NPCs are almost ready. French almost do not have. Preferably with their backstories.
looks amazing  :smile:

Lookig forward... :grin:

Bluehawk said:
It was frequently used to give the men a respite actually, as standing at shoulder arms (portez vos armes) puts the weight of the musket mostly in your fingers and can strain the wrist, while support arms (l'arme au bras) changes the muscle groups used and brings the point of balance closer to the weapon's center of gravity. Marching with it tucked in your arm and breast can be a little tricky, mind you, and they were permitted to steady it with the hand hand on the stock.
Actually, if correctly done, it can be more confortable than "shouder arms", even with a 1'5m, 5 kg musket, even with the left arm only...
Holding those overlenghtened muskets is quite tricky, and even more with the bayonet...which is how the officers want it for parades and guard duties :???:

On the global map certainly there Borodino.
And you go to this locality. I tried to make both at the panorama Roubaud. where are located three villages - Semenovskooe, Borodino, and Gorki.

Dangerdude said:
I do not understand what it means?

Town Walls
Cannons do not act just a part of the fortifications.
Also made a new interface. And done a "small" optimization of shakos and helmets.

0_13d49e_14edbd6c_XXL.jpg

0_13d49f_2ed7e14e_XXL.jpg

0_13d4a0_21e36e1f_XXL.jpg

0_13d4a1_a9be58ce_XXL.jpg

Well, I hope in a month and a half will be released alpha.

Work still ongoing. The date of release is left to wait a bit.
Pavvvell make global changes in the gameplay. I do interiors. And prescribe the characteristics of items and units.

If anyone decide to to help with corrections dialogues about Calradia, we are grateful.

0_1471cd_8afdf5bd_XXL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom