OSP Musket Era 3D Art 17th century Dutch buildings

Users who are viewing this thread

Renneko

Master Knight
Allright since BNL eighty years of war is official dead. I decided to release some work. There are a total of 6 buildings.

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/irdq1x

Screenshots

sixhouses.jpg
overzicht.jpg

bovenverdieping.jpg

deur.jpg

achterkant.jpg

You are free to use them, with credits of course.

Have fun with it.

Moderator edit (Updated download links):
Jezze said:
Michadr said:
Another revive, and another bad link...  :neutral:
anybody have a working link? (Please no sendspace)
Necro, sorry :/. I just found this again after somebody requested the same models and textures :razz:.

You should be able to find the models and textures in the BNL EYW mod: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3538. BRF file is called BNL_scene_props and textures and everything should be there as well.

I first thought "Hey, those look like buildings from Gotland/Visby/Sweden!". Then I remembered that we had loads of Dutch merchants here...
Nice buildings, I like em.

Quite nice although they can be slightly improved with some details. ALso, I think you could change the windows' texture of the two big houses.

Otherwise, it would be great to make a Dutch town with these houses and my Dutch fortifications:
11633260177638_dutch.jpg
:smile:

Al_Mansur said:
Quite nice although they can be slightly improved with some details. ALso, I think you could change the windows' texture of the two big houses.
Hehe thanks made them in the beginning when i started moddeling. But you have good suggestion to for the window's?

Otherwise, it would be great to make a Dutch town with these houses and my Dutch fortifications:
11633260177638_dutch.jpg
Indeed. Lets hope somebody will do it :razz:

Thanks Renkoo for these wonderfull houses. I used them in a new scene I builded for the upcoming version of the Floris Expanded Mod Pack, a scene of the Muiderslot.

Here are some pictures of the original castle:
nhl_muiderslot_luchtfoto.jpg

muiderslotkleur.jpg
And here's what I made of it (I used your buildings in the village nearby):
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg

monnikje said:
Thanks Renkoo for these wonderfull houses. I used them in a new scene I builded for the upcoming version of the Floris Expanded Mod Pack, a scene of the Muiderslot.

muiderslotkleur.jpg
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg
Really impressive, well done  :wink:

monnikje said:

muiderslotkleur.jpg
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg
Wow that made my day. Thanks!

monnikje said:

muiderslotkleur.jpg
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg

Looks very, very, veryyy nice.
Have you developed any further? Shadows?

monnikje said:

muiderslotkleur.jpg
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg

Did you use a map from the Eighty Years of War Mod as a base for yours? Because I remember making that same castle, with the church, windmill and wall for that mod.

Back
Top Bottom