1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO said:
That is so nice that you did that!!!.....Not many ppl seemed they apreciated my "wild animals" new system :cry: :cry:
.....and for sure you are the first one that "played" as one....hehehehe
Gabby
PS.....mmmmh....got an invisible armour, huh? :wink: heheh, sly you! :twisted:
cheatmenu is so helpfull :razz:

2011-09-06_00004.jpg
Grandma is a lie?

2011-09-06_00005.jpg

Ohh my gosh!!! :shock:

Hahahhaha :mrgreen:

See those things change my bad mood in good, sometimes!

Thx for sharing.....we want to know the adventures of this TOUGH old lady, now!! :twisted:
Gabby :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Ohh my gosh!!! :shock:

Hahahhaha :mrgreen:

See those things change my bad mood in good, sometimes!

Thx for sharing.....we want to know the adventures of this TOUGH old lady, now!! :twisted:
Gabby :wink:
Sorry it got deleted somehow  :roll: but i can post some serious pictures later :smile: I'm going to play the mod now for a couple of hours  :grin:

Hi,I`m a new player and I doesn`t understand how to play Mount&Blade Multiplayer(ONLINE)...I`m not a good ENGLISH speaker,because I`m from Romania...Please help me to play this game...THANKS!!!Bye-Bye :smile:

I just had the weirdest unintentional LotM moment ever... first Uncas falls to his death and then shortly after Ciara follows him in an involuntary swan dive after being hit as well.

I also had a great and very tense battle in thick fog in a forest with a line of inexperienced Spanish infantry being charged by Ferocious Warriors and other natives, very Last Samurai-like, though naturally, there are no screens of that worth showing.

I've been playing this mod for a few days now and I gotta say, this is by far my favourite mod I've ever played. I have a particular affection for this time period and setting, so it's great to finally have a mod that does this period well. Kudos to you, Gabrilduro (and team)!

Anyways, onto some screenies. I just took a few of some beautiful sunsets I saw throughout my travels.

w2lJf.jpg

Awc6j.jpg

WyWct.jpg

Once again, VinceWinters , THX for reviving this Topic and for Ur comments.
I greatly apreciate all that.
Grazie!!  :razz:

...and thx for comments to U all guys, but pls remember that this is a SCREENSHOTS Topic, so always add at least one 1755 pic to ur comments!  :wink:

Gab

Back
Top Bottom