1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Auldman said:
poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he'a a rebel though!
Then the regiment of loyalists I plan to raise will have to burn it down  :wink:
....now, wait! I bought a nice tavern .....and you just burned it??? :shock:
I had both flags out: GB and American.....didn t you see?
I cared just to be paid for drinks served, hehehehe (italian business man!! :wink:)
Gabby
PS Now, .....don t I have a sweet Team??? :cool:

its alright Gab no Loyalist will harm any Taverns on American soil while I still breath!
as for the prelude to 1776 mod lemme leave you with this quote:

"It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
Thomas Jefferson

Dellivis said:
its alright Gab no Loyalist will harm any Taverns on American soil while I still breath!
as for the prelude to 1776 mod lemme leave you with this quote:
"It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
Thomas Jefferson
Hah! I think this 1776 American Revolution Mod wiil light evbody' souls, huh?
I apreciate so much how politically correct my British mate Poomtang is, also.
Did you folk notice the beautiful job he did for American outfits as well???? :shock: :shock:
THX again Poom and to evbody!!
Gabby

This is my character: Smith "The bear rider" Half indian and half scottish. :lol:

fgvrtgvtrsdgc.jpg

Note: I probably have about 30 minutes play time so far, it's a great mod and one of the best i've played, I like the history in it and think you did a very good job GABRILDURO. I will post more screenshots in the future, you can see how my character will progress.  :grin:
I would do videos but I only have Hypercam 2 and I can't get it to work with Mount & Blade.  :sad:

This is me in a battle against some renegades....
scaled.php

Epic sword fight
scaled.php

Attack Men!
scaled.php

scaled.php

Finishing off the last man  :cool:
scaled.php

The outcome....
scaled.php

The BEAUTIFUL game map!  :mrgreen:
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

buckkiller888 said:
Note: I probably have about 30 minutes play time so far, it's a great mod and one of the best i've played, I like the history in it and think you did a very good job GABRILDURO. I will post more screenshots in the future, you can see how my character will progress.  :grin:
I would do videos but I only have Hypercam 2 and I can't get it to work with Mount & Blade.  :sad:
Thx v m !!! :grin:
I love to see you guys sending your in games pics and I adore well done videos (but those are difficult, I know :???:)
But pls consider my OLD age and send bigger pics heheheheh (not only a joke, I cannot see them good, for real :shock:)
Ciao
Gabby :wink:

Buckkiller could you larger those pictures?

Also I wondered, this helmet

openBrf%202011-05-22%2022-35-41-88.jpg

could we have that for the (Green) Dragoons too?
Cause me and my men really want to wear them.

the cavalry version didn't have a plate on his front but I would be very content with just the possibility to wear this one.

Ah, is there anything quite as beautiful as a symmetric line of identically dressed men in brightly colored uniforms standing out in the open?  :grin:
rku5iu.jpg

My army now numbers 54 men and 4 officers. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any riding troops within the Great Britain faction, so it's utter chaos whenever an indian comes too close to our ranks.

GABRILDURO said:
HAH! Well done!!
....and who was that guy that complained about few gunsmoke in my mod?? :twisted:
Thx :wink:
Gabby

I love the smoke, check this one out it's a slight bit better  :twisted: Muahahaha

2011-07-22_00002.jpg

I have to say this was one of the Coolest thing Ive seen in 2.9 (been around the british frontier mostly so I never got this far south except for this one time) you can check it out in Pirate Town's Tavern. Great job!

mb3-2.jpg

Dellivis said:
I have to say this was one of the Coolest thing Ive seen in 2.9 (been around the british frontier mostly so I never got this far south except for this one time) you can check it out in Pirate Town's Tavern. Great job!

mb3-2.jpg

That looks pretty awesome! I'll have to go check that out.

Killjoy187 said:
Dellivis said:

mb3-2.jpg

That looks pretty awesome! I'll have to go check that out.

yeeess..the pirates ship miniature is in the pirates town tavern and in the front you will see a man Hang  :cool:

That is so nice that you did that!!!.....Not many ppl seemed they apreciated my "wild animals" new system :cry: :cry:
.....and for sure you are the first one that "played" as one....hehehehe
Gabby
PS.....mmmmh....got an invisible armour, huh? :wink: heheh, sly you! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom