1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Screenshot 2
mb_warband%202011-05-31%2020-23-02-97.jpg

Yeah, thanks Alan, here's your very first mercenary soldier a Hessian Grenadier, just started this model today, it needs a fair bit of work to get it looking a little better, but he shouldn't be too long
openBrf%202011-06-05%2021-23-50-27.jpg

Figured I'd post some pictures of a few battles and the end result. I deleted most of my battle photos because it just wasn't the same with the smoke turned off.

Random in battle and results

2ekm236.png

117fkh2.png

2zp32xd.png

Here's some shots of the hessian in action, I'll be making the fusilier version shortly, these one's are grenadiers and you should be able to recruit them in the taverns.
mb_warband%202011-06-07%2016-09-26-16.jpg

Here's a screenshot of our latest models, this time the mounted Regulators, they were originally a group of discontented farmers from North carolina who were opposed to over taxation and banded together in groups of armed men. we'll probably  use these as some form of rebel scouting or raider group and you should come accross these bad boys, if you join the loyalist cause and fight for the King.
mb_warband%202011-06-16%2012-36-00-22.jpg

I could perhaps send you that specific model, plus the dds file and you could put it in yourself, if you know how.

OK guys, looks like I've been taking dress making lessons I know, this is the first of our female models Mrs Gabrilduro(not a natural blonde I'm told) It does seem like a bit of a strange thing to model up for a military sim, but these ladies and ones just like them will be ripping their bodices up and down the towns and villages. They'll also be serving in the taverns of 1776. It helps with the immersion guys, honest!
openBrf%202011-06-16%2018-07-33-07%20copy.jpg

Here's a bit of a close up hope you like her!
openBrf%202011-06-16%2018-07-02-91.jpg

Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he's a rebel though!

poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he'a a rebel though!

Then the regiment of loyalists I plan to raise will have to burn it down  :wink:

poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he's a rebel though!
HAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great job, Poom!!!
I even saw the "other" version, in 1776 topic (bigger chest "armour"!!!), but I think I would have to lock her in the kitchen, then :twisted: (italian jelouse husbund, heheheh)
THX Poom, really!
Gabby
Ps just do not enjoy too much women dresses.....ok, old warrior??? :shock:
PS bis ....my wify said thx, but complained about the face....I told her is a M&B limit and that is impossible to show her real beauty on a game :oops: :oops: hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom