1755 SCREENSHOTS

poomtang

Knight at Arms
Best answers
OK guys, looks like I've been taking dress making lessons I know, this is the first of our female models Mrs Gabrilduro(not a natural blonde I'm told) It does seem like a bit of a strange thing to model up for a military sim, but these ladies and ones just like them will be ripping their bodices up and down the towns and villages. They'll also be serving in the taverns of 1776. It helps with the immersion guys, honest!

Here's a bit of a close up hope you like her!

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
She is a honey Chris. Maybe a "Mr. Gabrilduro" the tavern keeper? Hahaha! At "Gabrilduro's Olde Tavern."

poomtang

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he's a rebel though!

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he'a a rebel though!
Then the regiment of loyalists I plan to raise will have to burn it down  :wink:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he's a rebel though!
HAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great job, Poom!!!
I even saw the "other" version, in 1776 topic (bigger chest "armour"!!!), but I think I would have to lock her in the kitchen, then :twisted: (italian jelouse husbund, heheheh)
THX Poom, really!
Gabby
Ps just do not enjoy too much women dresses.....ok, old warrior??? :shock:
PS bis ....my wify said thx, but complained about the face....I told her is a M&B limit and that is impossible to show her real beauty on a game :oops: :oops: hehehehe

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Auldman said:
poomtang said:
Yup, Gabrilduro's olde worlde Tavern, where you can get a mean pint of ale for a penny and a pint of gin for a sixpence, sounds great, bet he'a a rebel though!
Then the regiment of loyalists I plan to raise will have to burn it down  :wink:
....now, wait! I bought a nice tavern .....and you just burned it??? :shock:
I had both flags out: GB and American.....didn t you see?
I cared just to be paid for drinks served, hehehehe (italian business man!! :wink:)
Gabby
PS Now, .....don t I have a sweet Team??? :cool:

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
its alright Gab no Loyalist will harm any Taverns on American soil while I still breath!
as for the prelude to 1776 mod lemme leave you with this quote:

"It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
Thomas Jefferson

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Dellivis said:
its alright Gab no Loyalist will harm any Taverns on American soil while I still breath!
as for the prelude to 1776 mod lemme leave you with this quote:
"It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
Thomas Jefferson
Hah! I think this 1776 American Revolution Mod wiil light evbody' souls, huh?
I apreciate so much how politically correct my British mate Poomtang is, also.
Did you folk notice the beautiful job he did for American outfits as well???? :shock: :shock:
THX again Poom and to evbody!!
Gabby

buckkiller888

Recruit
Best answers
Note: I probably have about 30 minutes play time so far, it's a great mod and one of the best i've played, I like the history in it and think you did a very good job GABRILDURO. I will post more screenshots in the future, you can see how my character will progress.  :grin:
I would do videos but I only have Hypercam 2 and I can't get it to work with Mount & Blade.  :sad:

This is me in a battle against some renegades....

Epic sword fight

Attack Men!

Finishing off the last man  :cool:

The outcome....

The BEAUTIFUL game map!  :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
buckkiller888 said:
Note: I probably have about 30 minutes play time so far, it's a great mod and one of the best i've played, I like the history in it and think you did a very good job GABRILDURO. I will post more screenshots in the future, you can see how my character will progress.  :grin:
I would do videos but I only have Hypercam 2 and I can't get it to work with Mount & Blade.  :sad:
Thx v m !!! :grin:
I love to see you guys sending your in games pics and I adore well done videos (but those are difficult, I know :???:)
But pls consider my OLD age and send bigger pics heheheheh (not only a joke, I cannot see them good, for real :shock:)
Ciao
Gabby :wink:

Vicccard

Master Knight
Best answers
Buckkiller could you larger those pictures?

Also I wondered, this helmet

could we have that for the (Green) Dragoons too?
Cause me and my men really want to wear them.

the cavalry version didn't have a plate on his front but I would be very content with just the possibility to wear this one.

Waffenbaum

Knight
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
Ah, is there anything quite as beautiful as a symmetric line of identically dressed men in brightly colored uniforms standing out in the open?  :grin:

My army now numbers 54 men and 4 officers. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any riding troops within the Great Britain faction, so it's utter chaos whenever an indian comes too close to our ranks.

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
HAH! Well done!!
....and who was that guy that complained about few gunsmoke in my mod?? :twisted:
Thx :wink:
Gabby

Killjoy187

Sergeant
Best answers
GABRILDURO said:
HAH! Well done!!
....and who was that guy that complained about few gunsmoke in my mod?? :twisted:
Thx :wink:
Gabby
I love the smoke, check this one out it's a slight bit better  :twisted: Muahahaha

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
I have to say this was one of the Coolest thing Ive seen in 2.9 (been around the british frontier mostly so I never got this far south except for this one time) you can check it out in Pirate Town's Tavern. Great job!