16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps [6+ Years Old, 200+ Members]

Users who are viewing this thread

We try to be. Just as hard as we try to get good kill-feeds to gloat about.  :cool:

196DAF4DE60770C2C6815DA7E52F8504994AD5D9

Hey, my name is Bronz and I’m interested in joining your regiment. I have been playing this game for 5 years, and recently decided to leave the disaster of the HRE.

Are the london Irish Rifles still alive and recruiting ?

After many years of absence, I want to make a semi-triumphant return (as we all anticipate more bannerlord mods esp. NW)
The one formally known as Grigy, Former Major in the 95th Battalion of Rifles of the Original 5th Brigade and then British Army, as we became, Messers Holyfluff as CO and Angry_Piper as Sergeant, when first joining. Now reinvented as Behwehlyn to tie in to all gamertags, wishes to reassert as a Rifle/Light Inf once more. Add me on steam (Behwehlyn)

Now I appreciate the Covid-19 keeps me at my keyboard most days atm and outside of it I will return to work in retail so might not make every event after lockdowns in various locations get lifted.

However add me for the time being and let me shoot some dogs.

Are the london Irish Rifles still alive and recruiting ?

After many years of absence, I want to make a semi-triumphant return (as we all anticipate more bannerlord mods esp. NW)
The one formally known as Grigy, Former Major in the 95th Battalion of Rifles of the Original 5th Brigade and then British Army, as we became, Messers Holyfluff as CO and Angry_Piper as Sergeant, when first joining. Now reinvented as Behwehlyn to tie in to all gamertags, wishes to reassert as a Rifle/Light Inf once more. Add me on steam (Behwehlyn)

Now I appreciate the Covid-19 keeps me at my keyboard most days atm and outside of it I will return to work in retail so might not make every event after lockdowns in various locations get lifted.

However add me for the time being and let me shoot some dogs.

Yes we are. Very well.

Back
Top Bottom