15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the 15th getting rid of some trollish trash from our ranks we now have a bit more space for this event so i can now declare....

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Protectors of Gondor

PREFERRED NATION - Rhodoks

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry

AMOUNT ATTENDING - 20-25

*note* Requesting to attend monday 27th of may.

King Aragorn of Gondor said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Protectors of Gondor

PREFERRED NATION - Rhodoks

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry

AMOUNT ATTENDING - 20-25

*note* Requesting to attend monday 27th of may.
I only accepet sign ups for the upcoming event and the the nations for 27th May will be Vaegir vs Swadia in all likelihood. :wink:

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 53e Régiment d'infanterie

PREFERRED NATION - Either

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry

AMOUNT ATTENDING - 20

May we be added to the regular list?

Thanks.

Magner said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 53e

PREFERRED NATION - Either

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry

AMOUNT ATTENDING - 20

May we be added to the regular list?

Thanks.
Gladly accepted to the event and i`ll certainly add you to the regulars list! :grin:

Can you help me??!!! I was in 15th_line ..... i was so happy that i could play on this event..  NOw i cant even find our correct temaspeak!!!!!!!!!!! WHere is our teamspeak?!!!!

Cenkris said:
Due to the 15th getting rid of some trollish trash from our ranks we now have a bit more space for this event so i can now declare....

By Trollish trash I assume you mean 5 detachments who couldnt stand you anymore? Good work alienating that many people by the way  -thumbs up-

brata123 said:
Can you help me??!!! I was in 15th_line ..... i was so happy that i could play on this event..  NOw i cant even find our correct temaspeak!!!!!!!!!!! WHere is our teamspeak?!!!!

MAKE SURE TO GO TO OUR NEW TEAMSPEAK AT 85.236.100.96:12267

Killfacer said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Apis Europae
PREFERRED NATION - Nords
TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING -  5
Gladly accepted to the event! :grin:

brata123 said:
Event is today?
Yep! :grin:

I NOW DECLARE SIGN UPS FULL!

Now this is worse than something I would post. Firstly, Max gold? What! Normal events start off 1000 Max. Secondly, You have got mixed up with NW And Native. Finally, I would love to see this happen. I bet the winning rounds will be like all of you archer since you practice guns all day. It's nothing to be proud of.

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 3rd KGL
PREFERRED NATION - Nords
TROOP/CLASS - Infantry/Archer
AMOUNT ATTENDING -  19

Ballasourous said:
Now this is worse than something I would post. Firstly, Max gold? What! Normal events start off 1000 Max. Secondly, You have got mixed up with NW And Native. Finally, I would love to see this happen. I bet the winning rounds will be like all of you archer since you practice guns all day. It's nothing to be proud of.

PREFERRED NATION - Nords
AMOUNT ATTENDING -  19
The event is full for this week sorry and if you want an idea how the last event went watch one of the videos Malakith posted up of it! :wink:

Apparently someone coming in with an NW banner caused the weird bugs today lol! Let`s just make sure everyone gets a proper Native Warband Banner for next time! :wink: Anyway i can now declare...

I NOW DECLARE SIGN UPS OPEN!

PREFERRED NATION - Nords
AMOUNT ATTENDING -  30-50

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot (Probberbly be under the name of Cornovii which is our M&G Name)
PREFERRED NATION - Swadia
AMOUNT ATTENDING -  30 - 35

Ballasourous said:
PREFERRED NATION - Nords

Heist said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot (Probberbly be under the name of Cornovii which is our M&G Name)
Also gladly accepted to the event! :grin:

Well it looks like we are going to have to do 2 servers for this week so keep the sign ups coming! :wink:

Cenkris said:
Ballasourous said:
PREFERRED NATION - Nords

Heist said:
Also gladly accepted to the event! :grin:
Thankyou!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom