15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys!

I don't know if i'am on the good place to ask. I've been banned from the 15th humans vs bots server and I don't know when and why.
pseudo: Guijanus
if it's not the good place to ask, can you direct me where I must ask.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
have a good day

Player : Guijon

Server: 15th humans vs bots

when: I don't know, more than a month it seems

ban probably by the admin and I don't know who and why. sorry

thank you if you can tell me the reason and do somethings for that...

Waiting for your answer .have a good day. thanks for your time

About 5 months ago I was banned from this server for being in a regiment which cenkris did not like. I had never spoken or had any interraction with Cenkris and I find it stupid that I was permanently banned for having some numbers and a rank before my name. I did very much enjoy this server.

hi I just want to tell you're admins to keep an eye on a player named "ichigo" I saw him planting tnt as a defending sapper then killing himself changing class then blowing it up so he didn't get saw, steam was being funny so I was unable to get a screen shot :sad: sorry.

TOm151 said:
hi I just want to tell you're admins to keep an eye on a player named "ichigo" I saw him planting tnt as a defending sapper then killing himself changing class then blowing it up so he didn't get saw, steam was being funny so I was unable to get a screen shot :sad: sorry.
Thanks for the report i shall check the logs and tell the admins to keep a watchful eye out!

Hi
l am sorry ofr disturbing you.l am a player from china,request unban for my friend.His ID is"tan—chulin".l aplolgize for his teamkill.He is a new player who just played several times.Please forgive him.Thank you very much.

Mr.Victory said:
Hi
l am sorry ofr disturbing you.l am a player from china,request unban for my friend.His ID is"tan—chulin".l aplolgize for his teamkill.He is a new player who just played several times.Please forgive him.Thank you very much.
You can`t teamkill on the HvB server as friendly damage is switched off...

Cenkris said:
Mr.Victory said:
Hi
You can`t teamkill on the HvB server as friendly damage is switched off...
Thank you.l will ask him the reason again.l am sorry for disturbing you second time.

Hi I played on your server for awhile last time I played on it was about 3 months ago maybe more I really don't remember but I was banned from your server and i don't know why or when but it i think it was for asking the admin to add more bots If that's not the case i have no idea why i was banned
In game name: SuitedSS

when you  unban me?
I ask 2 month ago.
here again the form:
Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned - We map the cavalry came hard to pass so I tried to build a ramp to take and banned me without warning they did not even try to stop me right banned me ..
Time and date - 2 month ago!
Timezone - What do you mean time zone?
User Identification Number - 453632

At exactly 10:55 GMT, while I was playing as a Defender French Foot Guard, the admin, without any explanation or warning, Pernamently banned me. (It was Harvain I think - not sure)
I couldnt rejoin to to see the reason why I was banned, and I couldnt figure it out, as I was playing normally for the last couple of hourse without a problem.
I know its extreme to give players permabans without warnings, so i just would like to ask the reason why.

Thanks for your time.
Player ID: 540802
Pseudo: Mothef***ing_Uncle_Sam

Does that mean that if I change my name I will be unbanned? I will happily do so. Many different admins were on while I was playing the last couple of days (at least 10 hrs), but none commented on it, and this admin just permabanned me without any warning o lesser measure (slay/kick/tempban).
Thanks for ur quick response.

Today around 20:35 (GMT + 01:00) I get banned because... i have realoding my canon when player 15th_Arty_BatCom_Bandy comes and just takes it from me, and when i complaining about it it was told me that "he knows better"  :roll: WTH ? Yes i named him "fa****" when he just take it from me... but for what reason he just take it ? and some other player told me after i say he stole it that he knows better... With no ofense what the hell this mean ? Isn't that against rules ?
I have not been playing on this server for first time and I've done nothing wrong, so at least tell for how long I have this BAN ... Becouse i havent got any warning or something so i dont know...

Alistair_rnk / ImpKNR_SVK

And i also got banned this morning just seconds after i joined it. dunno why and i cant see a good reason cuz only thing i did was choosing mah class on the bot team. a few steps after i got banned..

alpkerem was my nick btw.

Alp said:
And i also got banned this morning just seconds after i joined it. dunno why and i cant see a good reason cuz only thing i did was choosing mah class on the bot team. a few steps after i got banned..

alpkerem was my nick btw.
Probably a temp ban for breaking the rule of 5 bot commanders and swapping back, should only last an hour.

Hello people over at bots vs humans my ig name is KingDukeCharlesIII and i was ip banned. I did nothing wrong it was like any other day of playing. i joined human team and chose the first class. I could see that the chat was being spammed. well all i said in the chat i said it once. i said lets charge. right after that some admin (which i think was a hacker) said NO nad ip banned me  :cry: i did nothing wrong. I LOVE BOTS VS HUMANS. i have never trolled because i play for fun not trolling. bots vs humans is the only fun server i play all the other ones suck cause they are just battle and there is like 2 ppl on at once. BUT bots vs humans has alot of ppl on and i like that. Please unban me. I Wish i had proof of that but i dont. if i did i would for sure be unbanned but now that i have no proof my chances are low. PLZ UNBAN ME :!:

Back
Top Bottom