15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Yes but generals only.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Excuse me but i've a problem. I entered the hospital approximately 3 months ago for a relapse of transplant. Today I am go back home and everything goes well. Only when I want to connect to the server it puts me that I'm ban ... Honestly I don't understand why, I did not play a lot of months. Can you explain to me ? Sorry for my bad english...

WTf so i have been playing this server for less than a week after i got this game... today i logged in choose defenders.. immediatley got kicked... i come back get kicked again this time banned... no goddamn reason so what the hell is going on :shock: seriousley i did nothing wrong all i did was log in join the game and got instantley banned...i have also come to a realisation after reading everyones comments thatthis is a large problem

Siserith said:
WTf so i have been playing this server for less than a week after i got this game... today i logged in choose defenders.. immediatley got kicked... i come back get kicked again this time banned... no goddamn reason so what the hell is going on :shock: seriousley i did nothing wrong all i did was log in join the game and got instantley banned...i have also come to a realisation after reading everyones comments thatthis is a large problem

Er, does that happen on every server or just ours? Also your Key, is it free?

Cause a defender doesnt get banned unless they are in a regiment we dont allow on our servers.

This sounds more like probs on your end with your Key, and someone else has the same free Key and logs in/kicks you.

LeComtedeMontéCris said:
Excuse me but i've a problem. I entered the hospital approximately 3 months ago for a relapse of transplant. Today I am go back home and everything goes well. Only when I want to connect to the server it puts me that I'm ban ... Honestly I don't understand why, I did not play a lot of months. Can you explain to me ? Sorry for my bad english...

Er, now with this post. The pity card isn't going to work. You also didn't read the thread name, nor did you state the name(s) you played with on our servers, when you played, etc. Not gonna lie, at the "I entered the hospital" part, I was like, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...."

Er, now with this post. The pity card isn't going to work. You also didn't read the thread name, nor did you state the name(s) you played with on our servers, when you played, etc. Not gonna lie, at the "I entered the hospital" part, I was like, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...."
[/quote]

verry sympathic...

"je suis Charlie"

http://    postimg    .    org/gallery/4z7v8dd6/e382e0ad/
please remove the spaces, not allowed post links as a new forum member.

Cubone85  10:55 GMT+1
Plank spammed entrance to spawn, 150 planks.
Previous round he quickly wasted all BP placing random stuff in the middle of nowhere.

Oops said:
http://    postimg    .    org/gallery/4z7v8dd6/e382e0ad/
please remove the spaces, not allowed post links as a new forum member.

Cubone85  10:55 GMT+1
Plank spammed entrance to spawn, 150 planks.
Previous round he quickly wasted all BP placing random stuff in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you for the report, with screenshot evidence, Cubone85 is now permanently banned from the server.

Can an admin read this please..

i know it is stated not to ask for unbans here but it seems to be the only place to speak about it.
basically i was banned by you harvain and i assume it was cause someone told you i was having bad behaviour but this isnt true..
all i was doing from that point before was trying to reason that it felt way to difficult to win as the attackers (ai) whilst everyone else disagreed with me and said i just sucked at being a commander, infact i felt i was doing best on my team, anyway i don't care about that, all im saying is that i believe i did not deserve in any way to be banned since i never acted against any rule. if you have a different reason to dispute id like to hear it.
also, i find it unfair that you did not give me any explanation before you banned me, and if i did violate something in some sort of way it most definitely does not deserve a permanent ban.

the account name i played with on the server is called 2nd_Scots_Vet_Rico656

Rico6561 said:
Can an admin read this please..

i know it is stated not to ask for unbans here but it seems to be the only place to speak about it.
basically i was banned by you harvain and i assume it was cause someone told you i was having bad behaviour but this isnt true..
all i was doing from that point before was trying to reason that it felt way to difficult to win as the attackers (ai) whilst everyone else disagreed with me and said i just sucked at being a commander, infact i felt i was doing best on my team, anyway i don't care about that, all im saying is that i believe i did not deserve in any way to be banned since i never acted against any rule. if you have a different reason to dispute id like to hear it.
also, i find it unfair that you did not give me any explanation before you banned me, and if i did violate something in some sort of way it most definitely does not deserve a permanent ban.

the account name i played with on the server is called 2nd_Scots_Vet_Rico656

You got banned because of your regiment, not you as a person or any "Skills" as a commander. You're unban is a new copy of the game.

[15th]Harvain said:
Siserith said:

Er, does that happen on every server or just ours? Also your Key, is it free?

Cause a defender doesnt get banned unless they are in a regiment we dont allow on our servers.

This sounds more like probs on your end with your Key, and someone else has the same free Key and logs in/kicks you.

Hey can you explain to me this rule I have never heard before..what do u mean by not allowing some regiments on the server, Ive tried my best to understand but I still don't get it...is this rule in the game rule on the server?

So uh... I got banned for blowing up doors and fortifications as a sapper with explosive boxes when attacking? Or at least I assumed that's why I was perma banned because no one actually gave another reason?

Rastingo said:
So uh... I got banned for blowing up doors and fortifications as a sapper with explosive boxes when attacking? Or at least I assumed that's why I was perma banned because no one actually gave another reason?

6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.

Rules are on page 1 of this thread.

You will not be unbanned.

Yeah well... I was blwoing up the barricades they had built with them? I'm pretty sure that's no trolling... like Stabbing them with a bayonet, or hacking at them with a sapper axe, or hell shooting them with cannons is okay? But not using explosive charges?

Mad Vixen said:
Rastingo said:

6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.

Rules are on page 1 of this thread.

You will not be unbanned.

also...i think he just told u he was attacker, he wasnt the first to use explosives, and wont be the last, but if u think hes lying, then tell it to him in his face

Hello guys , does anyone know qaundo explain why I try to give ccedere vosttro serves , appears " you are banned from the server "
I have never played this game ..
= Can you help ?

( google translator )

I legitimately do not understand how, when attacking the fort and leading bots, that playing as a sapper and using explosives to clear a path is classed as "trolling". As a re-enactor I'm stunned that it counts as trolling, because I'm pretty sure explosive charges have been being used for quite some time now...

If I was trolling, I might have spent all our build points on planks like the building spammers do, whenever an admin is not around, I've been playing on this server for ages, and the funny thing is I've seen and used the same tactic before, and all the while no one complained it was trolling. If it was such a big issue why didn't you just disable the sapper role then?

Like I honestly didn't realise this was such a big issue for you guys, but the fact there's not even so much as a warning system shocks me to be honest, and I'm going to be looking to complain about that, because this thread is just littered with unban requests, perhaps maybe you should be looking at the admins you have as opposed to shunting the blame on other people?

You have a really good idea going here it's just ruined by poor overseeing.

Rastingo said:
I legitimately do not understand how, when attacking the fort and leading bots, that playing as a sapper and using explosives to clear a path is classed as "trolling". As a re-enactor I'm stunned that it counts as trolling, because I'm pretty sure explosive charges have been being used for quite some time now...

If I was trolling, I might have spent all our build points on planks like the building spammers do, whenever an admin is not around, I've been playing on this server for ages, and the funny thing is I've seen and used the same tactic before, and all the while no one complained it was trolling. If it was such a big issue why didn't you just disable the sapper role then?

Like I honestly didn't realise this was such a big issue for you guys, but the fact there's not even so much as a warning system shocks me to be honest, and I'm going to be looking to complain about that, because this thread is just littered with unban requests, perhaps maybe you should be looking at the admins you have as opposed to shunting the blame on other people?

You have a really good idea going here it's just ruined by poor overseeing.

hey look bud..dont waste your breath..they just happened to be the the only bot vs humans server that is the most active, that is the only reason ure so dependent on them..well im telling u it aint worth it...the NW has lost its meaning for many years now especially to europeans....cause i only see americans at the moment continuing the good old tradition of playing on a seige and a battle server on a daily basis..and they play normally too, they remind me of the days when i first started playing in puberty and I was a huge fan of the historical period and this game seemed so unique, but its not like that any more
  If u really wanna play bots vs humans and you are very desperate to have your fun, but people like these get in your way, then fight! You can make the change, you can start your own server and create your maps and that will be it...only then you can have your fun, otherwise...give it up, its not worth the stress.. cause to start with NW is a badly made game...cause it gives the opportunity to people to take advantage of these simple game mechanics and glitches to not just troll people...but to also make them feel bad about themselves. This game should have been about history..instead i remember when i started playing I was more pre-occupied with hate and revenge...because people with 30 ping don't mind showing off their good internet. "Up, down right and left attacks is complete bull..wait till  one day you and I encounter with the real thing and you'll see whose the coward whose gonna piss himself" thats what I used to say back then.. so yeah , accept it for what it is cause it aint gonna change...unless of coarse like i said before, you yourself make the change as much as this game permits you to, I hope ive been of some help.

Hello  guys, just a small one, it appears I have been permanently banned from your fantastic server. After playing around 1.5 hrs on your server on the 10/02/2015, the game loaded up custom map 16, and when I came to select my class I saw the cavalry tab was open for once and so chose a cavalry class as the Russians at 20:45 CET, only for me to be kicked from the server, at first I thought this was the case, however the rest of my friends continued to play the server and mentioned that cavalry was indeed in game, as such I have no idea as to why I was banned as I did not break any of the rules on the first page, if there was a reason could you please inform me.

Best Regards,

William Warren (billywarren007)

Back
Top Bottom