15th Humans vs Bots server (banned for seemingly no reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I was on the server Wednesday of August 12 at around 1200 (eastern time zone utc-5:00). My profile name at the time was BavalosB. I joined the bot side as it only has 4 players at the time with almost 50 human players on the other side. A few minutes after I joined I gathered a number of bots to try and flank. As I was attempting to flank the human players i was immediately kicked. I did not team kill, troll, or say anything offensive. I joined the game again on the human side. I immediately sent a message out to "all" in an attempt to gain an admins attention to question the reason for being kicked. Then I noticed that the bot side was, again, at only 4 players. I joined the bot side to make the total allowed 5 players since I do enjoy playing as a bot commander. I was immediately banned.

My hope in this post is to ask why I was banned and to make a plea to be unbanned. If, however, I did go against one of the rules, then I do apologize and hope you will still unban me. Thank you for your time.

~B.Avalos
Also, I will not be available for around a month soon as I will be in the field (military)0

Alright. Thank you for the quick reply. I was wondering why it had happened. Just seemed to happen out of nowhere without any prior warning.

Back
Top Bottom