15eme Régiment d'Infantrie Légère

Users who are viewing this thread

Deofuta said:
And of course by disagreement you mean, "We took the administrative password for the official servers, impersonated several regimental heads, and spammed racial slurs and permanent bans."

If you want to disagree with us, that's cool. Ruining other players experiences? Not cool. For shame 15e.

Yep. I don't care what the FSE team thinks of me. They've done worse to the NW community than i have.

(Including pedophilia and favoritism based on personal relationships)

reredrumuoy said:
Deofuta said:
And of course by disagreement you mean, "We took the administrative password for the official servers, impersonated several regimental heads, and spammed racial slurs and permanent bans."

If you want to disagree with us, that's cool. Ruining other players experiences? Not cool. For shame 15e.

Yep. I don't care what the FSE team thinks of me. They've done worse to the NW community than i have.

Unfortunately your abuse has hardly changed only the FSE team's thoughts. You abused innocent people who purchased the game to have fun. Those people will detest you. People who believe such actions are wrong will detest you. There is no justifiable explanation for ruining players experiences.

5arge said:
Megaberna said:
How about you lads **** off from our thread since we don't go in yours?

Mahud can you keep these user's off our thread if they are only here to complain about how good we are?
Oh, you want people to respect your boundaries? Like how you respected the admin password, and then respectfully banned people from NA1? Yeah, that makes sense.  :neutral:

Like sending private messages to me saying how you win? What a perfect gentleman.
reredrumuoy said:
Deofuta said:

(Including pedophilia and favoritism based on personal relationships)

This.

Besides We dont even care what FSE says about us.

FSE being a dictatorship since...ever.

Deofuta said:
reredrumuoy said:
Deofuta said:

Unfortunately your abuse has hardly changed only the FSE team's thoughts. You abused innocent people who purchased the game to have fun. Those people will detest you. People who believe such actions are wrong will detest you. There is no justifiable explanation for ruining players experiences.

Btw I detest the majority of the FSE forum staff.

Deofuta said:
reredrumuoy said:
Deofuta said:

And there are still a lot of people who love him! <3 Rere

We will see how long the FSE lasts. While you struggle to continue your dictatorship i will be enjoying a fun Democracy where people are treated kindly.

reredrumuoy said:
While you struggle to continue your dictatorship i will be enjoying a fun Democracy where people are treated kindly.
Unless they are on NA1 when you and your pals are "having fun" with the admin password. Then nobody gets treated kindly.

Last time I checked this is a regimental thread and not a thread to talk about the latest troll actions on FSE/NW. Make a new thread or begone.

5arge said:
reredrumuoy said:
While you struggle to continue your dictatorship i will be enjoying a fun Democracy where people are treated kindly.
Unless they are on NA1 when you and your pals are "having fun" with the admin password. Then nobody gets treated kindly.
I find most of the NA admins and EU admins are complete dictators and idiots (besides from a few) so when Rere and his gang kindly strolled into NA 1 I saw a glimmer of hope a glimmer of DEMOCRACY! But you admin guys had to take it away :'(

1oe_Jones said:
5arge said:
reredrumuoy said:
I find most of the NA admins and EU admins are complete dictators and idiots (besides from a few) so when Rere and his gang kindly strolled into NA 1 I saw a glimmer of hope a glimmer of DEMOCRACY! But you admin guys had to take it away :'(

Jones it's called a Capitalist society, the little men are attempted to be squashed by the rich but then a revolution happens and we become communist.

-Karl Marx

James Stewart said:
PrussiaRS said:
James Stewart said:
Communism is vile and disgusting.

Good luck with your future endeavours Rere.

So is your regiment :smile:
If you're going to troll at least try and be smart about it. Come on man, put some effort in.

I see you're a expert in this area of expertise, do you just go on random team speaks or on your Xbox blasting the trololol song down your headset?

James Stewart said:
Communism is vile and disgusting.

Good luck with your future endeavours Rere.

You know Tav me and you aren't so different.

We're both smart, sexy, muscular and very good with the ladies. :smile:

And thank you. Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom