15eme Régiment d'Infantrie Légère

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD said:
Hekko said:
MaHuD said:
Is this a serious regiment?
This question is hardly relevant.

Judging from his posts, it most certainly is. If someone doesn't play NW, then why would he need a regimental thread for NW?

My regiment still play occasionally. We are bonded together by friendship. A little trolling wont destroy love for others. Thats what you dont understand Dealan, I have enough friends that like me to make another regiment.

I don't care about what other people think about me. My true friends know who and what i am.

reredrumuoy said:
MaHuD said:
Hekko said:
MaHuD said:
Is this a serious regiment?
This question is hardly relevant.

Judging from his posts, it most certainly is. If someone doesn't play NW, then why would he need a regimental thread for NW?

My regiment still play occasionally. We are bonded together by friendship. A little trolling wont destroy love for others. Thats what you dont understand Dealan, I have enough friends that like me to make another regiment.

I don't care about what other people think about me. My true friends know who and what i am.
Fantastic friends, You stupid I didn't even post.

I just read the FSE forums, and they seem to indicate that you are permanently banned from the game. I will be locking this topic, as clearly your right to have the 15e regiment has just expired.
If someone has a question or a dispute with this; please contact me through a private message here on the forum or at FSE's forum.
In addition you can also contact me on my steam: khaduffii and my xfire: kroshnir.

Right, apparently he is not banned from the game and I was misinformed. My apologies for this miscommunication on my behalf and I will unlock the thread.
Though I would ask everyone to behave nicely as usual. For reference, that is opposite of Dealen, Aldemar's and reredrumuoy's behaviour.

MaHuD said:
Right, apparently he is not banned from the game and I was misinformed. My apologies for this miscommunication on my behalf and I will unlock the thread.
Though I would ask everyone to behave nicely as usual. For reference, that is opposite of Dealen, Aldemar's and reredrumuoy's behaviour.

Thank you MaHuD. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

How about you lads **** off from our thread since we don't go in yours?

Mahud can you keep these user's off our thread if they are only here to complain about how good we are?

And to everyone wondering we are not dead. Just a disagreement with the FSE team. We are still up and running and enjoying every minute of it.

And of course by disagreement you mean, "We took the administrative password for the official servers, impersonated several regimental heads, and spammed racial slurs and permanent bans."

If you want to disagree with us, that's cool. Ruining other players experiences? Not cool. For shame 15e.

Megaberna said:
How about you lads **** off from our thread since we don't go in yours?

Mahud can you keep these user's off our thread if they are only here to complain about how good we are?
Oh, you want people to respect your boundaries? Like how you respected the admin password, and then respectfully banned people from NA1? Yeah, that makes sense.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom