SP Medieval Musket Era 1500s Britain 0.5 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

jonny_pidgeon said:
another Britain mod don't get me wrong i love my country but seriously?

all i have to say is that im glad it isn't medieval and also will it have more of a renaissance feeling to it?

Well what do you expect? I mean seriously if people have an idea and have the knowledge to do it than they will do what they want to play. So that's alright with me. If you want something that deals with other areas or general Europe go for it and do it or help people like me and others who don't know jack about modding and pick up their ideas as you might like them better than what is out there at the moment.

Personally I think there isn't too much stuff done on Britain or what have you as most sort of Medieval mods are either still set in the known M & B universe or in some strange Fantasy Universe and a lot of the other historical Medieval mods focus too much on troops and nice shining armour so anybody who gets beyond that and who is actually willing to put some historical accuracy in his mod get a thumbs up from me for doing so no matter where its set.

A (very) brief google search suggests that Muire would be something like a marshal or general for an Irish noble and a Hobiguir would be some sort of light cavalry  :?:

Back
Top Bottom