15 hours gameplay Battania gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

he is just finshed the quest to gatter the 3 pieces and now i want to join a kingdom i want to join Battania but i think its gone. the leader was capture and battania has no more fiefs . what can i do to restore battania?

you're one of the lucky ones. By that time some of us already had one faction conquer all.

No but seriously, I believe after a while, Caladog should get released and you can swear an oath to him and give him the banner. That being said, his kingdom will be nothing and will have to rise up from the ashes.

you're one of the lucky ones. By that time some of us already had one faction conquer all.

No but seriously, I believe after a while, Caladog should get released and you can swear an oath to him and give him the banner. That being said, his kingdom will be nothing and will have to rise up from the ashes.

well i hope that is possible cause he doest have a castle to run i assume after his release he will be cought again but if i can meet him sure i will want to help battania rise again.

Thansk for the reply!"

Back
Top Bottom