14th to 15th Century Mod Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Narce6

Recruit
Hey all modders and history enthusiast.

Looking for a team of modders who are fans of the 14th - 15th century war between France and England. I have a mass of ideas that I won't pour out here, otherwise it'll be a massive post. Better to see if there is interest and organize a way to discuss if its plausible or worth doing (Discord etc).

Anyway I'm working on a world map of France and England made in Bannerlord style in a terrain building program to generate height maps to import into Bannerlords Modding Tools

I also plan on making a lot of French and English battle fields, towns, villages and castles.

NOTE: World map work in progress, the major European rivers are still being worked on (some to thick), the textures are place holder (pending release of modding tools) and lots more but here is the general idea.

g8sWQOe.jpg

England

GK7MCnq.jpg

France

9vgQ9fL.jpg

Looking towards England

DfxSsuE.jpg

Looking towards France

Need, coders, artist, modelers, writers even history buffs etc etc
Anyway I hope there is interest in this era

Cheers

Last edited:
Cool map. I believe you’ll have to convert your mesh into a heightmap to import it into Bannerlord, as per the following dev quote:
...Current version is created with Houdini, before that we used World Machine, before that world map was not using terrain. The engine uses a vista albedo texture, heightmap, splat maps for detail layers, and detail layer materials consisting of albedo/normal/materialparams/heightmaps for worldmap.

Back
Top Bottom