SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, man, whatever you want to do with your mod, you can and it's yours. But don't continue giving substance to things not important. You'll only hurt yourself. You had one of the best mods for the game and I have said it to you many times before(I'm Antonis, who made your mod's English thread), nobody will take that from you. Just let it down gracefully.  :ohdear:

I hate to say that but this guy lost his mind and went in a downward paranoid spiral. No one ever 'harassed' him. Actually there is just a guy on the French Bannerlord forum that he linked (where most people have sunk into trolling and madness for years, waiting for Bannerlord) who made a little joke to him and he had an extreme irrationnal reaction. Then a few people started to make fun of his reactions, plunging him in utter craziness, he started insulting and threatening everyone. I won't waste my time trying to explain and to reason him in vain.
It's very sad, such a waste.

Fw_warrior said:
Seek n Destroy said:
Just to clarify about the submod, we don't have any issues with FantasyWarrior nor were we amongst those that belittled his work (quite the opposite) nor did we steal his mod. He wished to remove his work from the internet as a middle finger of sorts for the people that harassed him and the existence of a submod was a bit problematic. We've discussed it with him on many occasions and he has granted us permission to continue our work on the mod if we did so under a new name that isn't 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans. He made clear this mostly goes against his wishes to remove all his work but allowed us to continue and for that we're thankful. We'll make a new thread when the time is right and we want to make sure FantasyWarrior is fine with what we have to show.
Take care gents.

Exactly

but, hmmmmm, sorry but the mod is not in osp anymore  :neutral: 
it's not possible to create a sub_mod, or use the ressources.

I'm....sorry.

Here is the reasons (for ex this forum....)
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-29786-59063911-1-0-1-0-heu-serieux-fw.htm

-i'm racist (al_mansur) defamation !!
-i'm completely mad  :sad: (al_mansur), i'm simply victim of harasement, and al_masur is one of them !!!!  :mad:  here IS THE F......NG PROOF simply the proof, if you can translate, and of course : i'm not mad !
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-29786-59063911-8-0-1-0-heu-serieux-fw.htm

-"die" (I have big health problems and they know it !!!!!)
-"it's your fault..." hmm....ALL USERS  :roll: :sad: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad:
etc etc etc

well, as you can see, in, france moders are f_____ing wo_es !
and i dont want to be a wore ! modding is finished for me, (or just for me), thanks for your understanding.

thanks for your help eletroincal, you're a true friend  :mad:

Al_mansur.....tu ne me défend pas (par lacheté j'ai cru au début), mais HO tu voie pas que je suis victime de harcèlement ????? tu connais harcèlement ou quoi ?
mais au moins je croyais que t'allai rester neutre !???!?? et tu les rejoins pour m'attaquer  :shock: ca....tu voie.....tu va me le payer ! rappelle toi bien.....

i salute you seek n destroy, you're realy correct and respectuous with me ! i'm sorry my friend !

Hi Syndai :wink:

Thanks for your help Miriel ! tu est le seul a avoir compris que j'était simplement = victime de harcèlement ! au lieu de rejeter la faute sur moi. mais SIMPLEMENT QUOI !!!! pfff
Bref je ne perd pas grand chose, vous n'étiez qu'une bande de faux culs intéressés !

good bye
As mentioned here, an OSP status can not be revoked: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377920.msg9085619.html#msg9085619

Nobody in Taleworlds Forums did him nothing bad. We always tried to help him and respect him even if he was "borderline", and now i just have from him PMs of insults and threatenings for having defended Al Mansur from his racist insults (i think it was 4 or 5 months ago and we were in good terms last time i spoke with fantasywarrior, he just disappeared and came back yesterday in a sith lord version) and the ohers insults ans stupid threats are just for "i don't know why"... This is getting really boring.

And about making your mod OSP and then years later saying it is not, your irrespectful to to the community. You have made it OSP yourself you can't change that but i think in your state of mind it will be hard for you to understand.

Adios !

Ettenrocal said:
Nobody in Taleworlds Forums did him nothing bad. We always tried to help him and respect him even if he was "borderline", and now i just have from him PMs of insults and threatenings for having defended Al Mansur from his racist insults (i think it was 4 or 5 months ago and we were in good terms last time i spoke with fantasywarrior, he just disappeared and came back yesterday in a sith lord version) and the ohers insults ans stupid threats are just for "i don't know why"... This is getting really boring.

And about making your mod OSP and then years later saying it is not, your irrespectful to to the community. You have made it OSP yourself you can't change that but i think in your state of mind it will be hard for you to understand.

Adios !

Just read simplet !

JUST - READ

can you READ ? ok you can see the proof of my good faith in such case !

SIMPLY THE PROOF
@Almansur and friends....

Ettenrocal said:
Nobody in Taleworlds Forums did him nothing bad.

Not in this forum !!!!!! do you understand ???? rhaaa  :mad:

the same guy in another forum....

putain t'est bete en plus toi....

DONC vous niez que le harcèlement en ligne n'existe pas ? en tout cas pas pour moi ???? y'en as partout hein !!!!
et votre  aide envers moi, pour m'aider a m'en sortir est de me dire que j'ai inventé et que je suis fou ??????

pouvez vous imaginer une seule seconde le mal supplémentaire que vous me faites ???????

Vous allez me le payer , je vous dit pas comment vous allez le payer ! toi Ettenrocal fdp.....la vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid, mais quand tu va manger mon plat...

Pourquoi tu ne veux pas voir : que cette nuit je suis allé m’expliquer la bas pour que j'arrette de souffrir ! regarde il y as des témoins qu'on me fait souffrir la bas ! "vous avec bien  pris fantasywarrior pour une merde dans ce forum, maintenant assumez", tu le LIS ou pas hypocrite ?????????????

Je retire mes mods car vous m'avez mis dans une machination incroyable, j'en souffre terriblement ! je vais devoir mettre fin a mes jours dans une video je l'expliquerai et je la posterai ici a talesworld !!! et en direct je mettrai fin a mes jours ! JE VEUX LA JUSTICE !!!!!

-je donnai des mods.
-dans ce forum JVC ou al_mansur est présent ont m'insulte et m'humilie depuis des années ! il y as quelques témoins ! la plupart des gens normaux fuient ce forum diabolique ! aal-mansur pretend que je lui fait des insultes raciales !!?????? je me demande a quel point c'est al_mansur qui crée tous ces problèmes ! il as combien de comptes ? et combien de ces vils personnages il joue ????
-j'ai des problèmes de santé et vous les agravez !!!!
-on me dit que c'est faux car ils assument pas le mal qu'ils m'ont fait ! IL EST BIEN RÉEL ! le harcélement existe vraiment !
-IMAGINEZ LE MAL EN CONCLUANT TOUT CA PAR C'ET MA FAUTE ET JE SUIS FOU ! SALOPERIEEEEEES ! VOUS LE PAYEREZ VOUS AUREZ MA MORT SUR LA CONSCIENCE

REGARDEZ SIMPLEMENT QUE OUI AL MANSUR AS REJOINS MES TORTIONNAIRES POUR M'HUMILLIER AU LIEU DE ME DEFENDRE.

CA SUFFIT IL Y AS UNE LIMITE A TOUT, RESPECTEZ MOI ET RECONNAISSEZ LES FAITS BON SANG !!!!!!!!!! JE NE SUIS PAS FOU DU TOUT JE SUIS VICTIME DE VRAIIIIII HARCELEMENT !

je regrette ce mod et ce jeu de l'enfer ! je le regretteeeeee; j'ai fait ca pour faire plaisir, imaginez le mal  QUE CA ME FAIT PUTAIIIIIIN

JE SUIS ALLE LA BAS POUR QU'ON ARRETTE DE PARLER DE MOI, QUE JE N'AI PLUS DE RAISON DE CRIER ET D'OINSULTER ! ON M'AS DIT "NON" ALORS !!!!!!! C EST TOUJOURS MA FAUTE ???? C EST PAR CE QUE JE SUIS "FOU" OU "PARANO" QU ON REFUSE UNE ENOOOOORME ET EVIDENTE PORTE DE SORTIE A CETTE CRISE ???????

systématiquement on rejette mes propositions d'appaisement, on veux me rendre fautif, mais DE QUOI ??????? DE QUOI JE SUIS FAUTIF ????? QU'EST CE QU IL FAUT ME FAIRE PAYER ?????? QUE J'AI ETE UN JOUR HARCELLE LA BAS ????????

Un de ces gars, Theberserker as accepté de plus parler de moi et en retour j'ai promis de ne plus aller insulter la bas (mais j'allai inulté par ce qu'ils se moque encore et toujours de moi hein !!!!!) pourquoi les autres n'on pas accepté ca ????? et POURQUOI C'EST MA FAUTE A MOI ?????

Vous le payerez ! P-R-O-M-I-S

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
Fw_warrior said:
Seek n Destroy said:
Just to clarify about the submod, we don't have any issues with FantasyWarrior nor were we amongst those that belittled his work (quite the opposite) nor did we steal his mod. He wished to remove his work from the internet as a middle finger of sorts for the people that harassed him and the existence of a submod was a bit problematic. We've discussed it with him on many occasions and he has granted us permission to continue our work on the mod if we did so under a new name that isn't 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans. He made clear this mostly goes against his wishes to remove all his work but allowed us to continue and for that we're thankful. We'll make a new thread when the time is right and we want to make sure FantasyWarrior is fine with what we have to show.
Take care gents.

Exactly

but, hmmmmm, sorry but the mod is not in osp anymore  :neutral: 
it's not possible to create a sub_mod, or use the ressources.

I'm....sorry.

Here is the reasons (for ex this forum....)

-i'm racist (al_mansur) defamation !!
-i'm completely mad  :sad: (al_mansur), i'm simply victim of harasement, and al_masur is one of them !!!!  :mad:  here IS THE F......NG PROOF simply the proof, if you can translate, and of course : i'm not mad !
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-29786-59063911-8-0-1-0-heu-serieux-fw.htm

-"die" (I have big health problems and they know it !!!!!)
-"it's your fault..." hmm....ALL USERS  :roll: :sad: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad:
etc etc etc

well, as you can see, in, france moders are f_____ing wo_es !
and i dont want to be a wore ! modding is finished for me, (or just for me), thanks for your understanding.

thanks for your help eletroincal, you're a true friend  :mad:

Al_mansur.....tu ne me défend pas (par lacheté j'ai cru au début), mais HO tu voie pas que je suis victime de harcèlement ????? tu connais harcèlement ou quoi ?
mais au moins je croyais que t'allai rester neutre !???!?? et tu les rejoins pour m'attaquer  :shock: ca....tu voie.....tu va me le payer ! rappelle toi bien.....

i salute you seek n destroy, you're realy correct and respectuous with me ! i'm sorry my friend !

Hi Syndai :wink:

Thanks for your help Miriel ! tu est le seul a avoir compris que j'était simplement = victime de harcèlement ! au lieu de rejeter la faute sur moi. mais SIMPLEMENT QUOI !!!! pfff
Bref je ne perd pas grand chose, vous n'étiez qu'une bande de faux culs intéressés !

good bye
As mentioned here, an OSP status can not be revoked: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377920.msg9085619.html#msg9085619

Ok i can understand the rules....

I will report my vengance for hundred year war bannerlord in case  :neutral:

:facepalm:

Sorry in french.....

-etes vous assez intelligents et de bonne foi pour comprendre ceci, au lieu de rejeter systématiquement la faute sur moi, "il est fou".....etc, salopards va !

-je suis allé la bas dans ce sous forum pour qu'on s’arrange !
LISEZ LE TRUC DU LIEN !

-y'en as un qui m'as dit "ok, ne nous battons plus", j'ai répondu, "si je ne voie plus de topic sur moi je ne ferai plus d'histoire, si vous me cherchez plus = plus d'histoires commùe celles cis" et les autres enfoirés la débarquent, et ils ont dit "non non il faut qu'il paye" OK mais que je paye quoi ????????????

De plus je li la bas qu'Al_mansur m'as insulté et humilié !!! alors que je pensai qu'il était au moins neutre ! a défaut de défendre son ancien ami....

VOILA, AI JE L'AIR FOU ?????

je propose moi la victime une sortie de crise et on me dit NON par ce que.....par ce qu'on veux pas, et par ce que t'est fou.

ALLEZ ASSUMEZ

@Al_mansur pour tes copains et ca vaux aussi pour toi puis que tu m'insulte et m'humilie aussi maintenant  :mad:

ne parlez plus de moi dans ce forum !
arrettez de m'y insulter et humilier ! les gens qui y passent lisent et après pensent que ce que vous dites est vrai et que je suis mauvais !

la sotrtie de crise = c'est pas moi qui doit aller chez les fous ou autre  :iamamoron: :meh:

C'EST
ne plus m'humilier la bas !!

RIEN QUE SUR CE POINT J'AI RAISON, RIEN QUE LA

@electroincal, j'ai raison ou pas ????

on me dit toujours "oui oui ok on parle plus de toi" et je retourne la bas un an après et...OUI ils m'humilié tout le long de cette année la al_mansur the Hypocrite y compris, AI JE RAISON ELECTRIOINCAL ???????

Tu va comprendre petit a petit que t'as défendu la mauvaise personne, j'accepterai pas tes excuses même si t'était en train de mourir.....
vous allez comprendre petit a petit ce que vous m'avez fait !

ON ME DIT QUE JE SUIS PARANO !!!!! sur ceci :
-je vais la bas un an après et ils m'humiliaient ! un topic de 60 pages ! mon nom est violé, taché de boue etc, tout ca par ce que j'ai fait un mod !!!!!!!
je propose d'arretter de m'humilier et ca sera fini les histoires, on me dit "non" !

voila !

en quoi c'est MA FAUTE ???? ou en quoi je suis fou ?????????

ASSUMEZ

@SnD
si tu peut traduire stp  :neutral:
TEL QUEL (a part les insultes, JE SUIS TROP TROOOOP EN COLLERE FAUT ME COMPRENDRE  :mad:)
c'est le dérnier truc que je te demande !

Si je suis """fou""" mes paroles n'ont aucun impact n'est ce pas ? alors laissez les....et traduites en anglais svp ! @SnD je compte sur toi ! ne m'abandonne pas ! j'ai besoin qu'on reconnaisse que j'ai raison, je t'en supplie !

Le fait que personne ne m'ai défendu.....déja 1 ca me donne encore plus tort, c'est Odieux, je ne veux avoir tort QUE si j'ai tort ! et 2 merci de votre reconnaissance ! pendant tout ce temps que vous avez profité de mon travail, aujourd'hui alors que j'ai besoin des témoins de ma bonne foie, POUF personne, ca va se payer ca...

et puis juste une remarque en passant, comment ca se fait qu'il y as un forum qui humilie les gens avec quelques membres les plus odieux qui font fuir les fans de m&b dans ce forum francais jv.c  bannerlord la ???  :mad:

Al-Mansūr said:
...who made a little joke to him....

BON, la on as un truc intéressant alors !
y'as uns des pires de ces sales types pour moi qui me répete ca en boucle, donc c'est toi ASSUME !
et tu me le sort en copié collé la !

pendant un an vous m'avez dit qu'il y as rien du tout et que j'invente vos attaques ! la vous me dites que c'est pour rire, ok ok .....et ca fait un an qu'il y as un topic contre moi sur 60 pages, qui m'humilie tout ca, c'est aussi pour rire ?
du harcèlement qualifié pour rire....

Fw_warrior said:
Sorry in french.....

-etes vous assez intelligents et de bonne foi pour comprendre ceci, au lieu de rejeter systématiquement la faute sur moi, "il est fou".....etc, salopards va !

LISEZ LE TRUC DU LIEN !

-y'en as un qui m'as dit "ok, ne nous battons plus", j'ai répondu, "si je ne voie plus de topic sur moi je ne ferai plus d'histoire, si vous me cherchez plus = plus d'histoires commùe celles cis" et les autres enfoirés la débarquent, et ils ont dit "non non il faut qu'il paye" OK mais que je paye quoi ????????????

De plus je li la bas qu'Al_mansur m'as insulté et humilié !!! alors que je pensai qu'il était au moins neutre ! a défaut de défendre son ancien ami....

je propose moi la victime une sortie de crise et on me dit NON par ce que.....par ce qu'on veux pas, et par ce que t'est fou.

ALLEZ ASSUMEZ

@Al_mansur pour tes copains et ca vaux aussi pour toi puis que tu m'insulte et m'humilie aussi maintenant  :mad:

arrettez de m'y insulter et humilier ! les gens qui y passent lisent et après pensent que ce que vous dites est vrai et que je suis mauvais !

la sotrtie de crise = c'est pas moi qui doit aller chez les fous ou autre  :iamamoron: :meh:

C'EST

on me dit toujours "oui oui ok on parle plus de toi" et je retourne la bas un an après et...OUI ils m'humilié tout le long de cette année la al_mansur the Hypocrite y compris, AI JE RAISON ELECTRIOINCAL ???????

Tu va comprendre petit a petit que t'as défendu la mauvaise personne, j'accepterai pas tes excuses même si t'était en train de mourir.....

-je vais la bas un an après et ils m'humiliaient ! un topic de 60 pages ! mon nom est violé, taché de boue etc, tout ca par ce que j'ai fait un mod !!!!!!!
je propose d'arretter de m'humilier et ca sera fini les histoires, on me dit "non" !

voila !

ASSUMEZ

@SnD
TEL QUEL (a part les insultes, JE SUIS TROP TROOOOP EN COLLERE FAUT ME COMPRENDRE  :mad:)

Si je suis """fou""" mes paroles n'ont aucun impact n'est ce pas ? alors laissez les....et traduites en anglais svp ! @SnD je compte sur toi ! ne m'abandonne pas ! j'ai besoin qu'on reconnaisse que j'ai raison, je t'en supplie !

Le fait que personne ne m'ai défendu.....déja 1 ca me donne encore plus tort, c'est Odieux, je ne veux avoir tort QUE si j'ai tort ! et 2 merci de votre reconnaissance ! pendant tout ce temps que vous avez profité de mon travail, aujourd'hui alors que j'ai besoin des témoins de ma bonne foie, POUF personne, ca va se payer ca...

et puis juste une remarque en passant, comment ca se fait qu'il y as un forum qui humilie les gens avec quelques membres les plus odieux qui font fuir les fans de m&b dans ce forum francais jv.c  bannerlord la ???  :mad:

Can someone translate it for me, please? :oops:
And no doubleposts please!

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
Fw_warrior said:
Sorry in french.....

LISEZ LE TRUC DU LIEN !

ALLEZ ASSUMEZ

C'EST

voila !

ASSUMEZ

@SnD

Can someone translate it for me, please? :oops:
And no doubleposts please!

Sure double posts is the most important problem  :lol:

i understant worries.
yes,....i demande a translation too please !

I'm good faith  :neutral:

Oh. My.

It seems I missed a few stuff, when I commented previously. Anyway, @Btm_Earendil, with my atrocious level of French, I gathered this much from the post:
FW declares that he will stop getting angry if people stop make threads about him and his mod, he accuses Al Mansur of betrayal(?) and insults and that he has some kind of gang that follow FW aound in various sites insulting him(I might have gotten this bit wrong, though). Then it's Ettenrocal's turn to be accused of betrayal and hypocrisy(?) and misunderstandings, then it goes on about how nobody supports him now in the hour of need etc. It's a bit of a mess, apparently, with some things being repeated, a lot of cursing, stuff like that.

Guys, I think it's better we leave it at that, the guy asks as much, too. Damn shame, though.

I'll translate but I prefer to remain neutral on the subject since this is drama from another forum that is spilling over here. I have tried to follow the events and read posts on the jv.com forum, moddb, nexus and even Mundus Bellicus to try and form an opinion but I think it's too complicated for me to make sense of it all since everyone concerned seems to have his own truth about the events and a lot got deleted.

Fw_warrior said:

LISEZ LE TRUC DU LIEN !

ALLEZ ASSUMEZ
-Are you intelligent and of good faith to understand this, instead of rejecting systematically the fault on me, "he's mad"... etc, *beep* !
- I went there in the sub-forum to reach an agreement!
Read the link!
- One of the said to me "ok, let's stop fighting", to which I answered, "If I don't see any topic about me I will drop it, if you don't provoke me = no more drama like this (SnD note: not sure how to best translate that last part) and the other *beep* barge in and said "no no he has to pay" Ok but pay what?
Furthermore I read there that Al-Mansur insulted and humiliated me! While I thought he was neutral at the very least! At default of defending his old friend...
There, do I seem crazy?
I propose myself the victim of some crisis and I'm told NO because... because they don't want it, and that I'm crazy.
Assume it now.

Fw_warrior said:

C'EST

(Directed to Al_Mansur) for your friends and for you as well since you're insulting and humiliating me now
Do not mention me in that forum!
Stop insulting and humiliating me! People that pass by read and then believe what you say is true and that I'm a bad person!
The crisis = it's not me that has to go to the loonies or something else

Fw_warrior said:

voila !

(Directed to Ettenrocal), am I right or not?
They always say "yes yes ok we won't talk about you" and I come back there a year later and... Yes they humiliated me the whole year and Al-Mansur the hypocrite included, am I right Ettenrocal?
You will understand step by step that you defended the wrong person, I won't accept your excuses even if you were dying...
You will all understand bit by bit what you have done to me!
They tell me I'm paranoid! About that;
- I go there a year later and they humiliated me! A 60 pages topic! My name is violated, stained, etc... all that because I've made a mod!
I propose to stop humiliating me and to end the feud but I'm told "no"!
There it is!

Fw_warrior said:
@SnD

(Directed at me) can you translate please?
As it is (except the insults, I'm too upset at the moment so be understanding)
That's the last thing I ask of you!
If I'm """crazy""" my words won't have any impact right? So let them be... and translated into english please! I'm counting on you (SnD)! Don't abandon me! I need recognition that what I'm right, I beg you!
The fact that no one defended me... still gives me wrong, it's hateful, I want to be wronged only if I'm wrong! And thank you for your recognition! (SnD note: It's hard to translate that phrase so it might not be totally correct)
For all this time you have taken advantage of my work, an today that I need witnesses in good faith, no one, and that will be paid...

Just a remark on the way, how is it a thing to have a forum that humiliates people with some members more hateful than others that make M&B fans run away in this french jv.com bannerlord forum??

That's my translation of it to the best of my abilities.

I have worked on a submod for 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans alongside Khamukkamu and Ettenrocal which we have discontinued to respect the FantasyWarrior's wishes of removing his mod from being distributed but I can't agree that all mods that made use of some parts of it should remove the content. There's dozens of mods that make use of it, some are bigger, some are smaller, some are still active and others are not. It's a big issues to come and ask to remove content they may have been using for years with proper credits and all.
I hope you won't take it the wrong way that we're still working on a mod based on the Hundred Years War, we're making sure to not use your content.

Thanks a lot for translating!
I cannot side with anyone either, I haven't followed this mod's thread (or the mod in general) and most of it seems to have been in french anyway.
I only jumped by since FantasyWarrior mentioned that it's not OSP anymore in the LSP/OSP Modifications thread, which isn't possible due to the rules of LSP/OSP stuff. Once released as OSP it's not possible to revoke this, mainly due to the fact that other mods building up on the OSP would then suddenly have to remove contenct which they used in good trust and with credits, like you have mentioned too, SnD.

et puis juste une remarque en passant, comment ca se fait qu'il y as un forum qui humilie les gens avec quelques membres les plus odieux qui font fuir les fans de m&b dans ce forum francais jv.c  bannerlord la ???

Just a remark on the way, how is it a thing to have a forum that humiliates people with some members more hateful than others that make M&B fans run away in this french jv.com bannerlord forum??

Aren't there french moderators at this forum? Maybe they are also not that active...

It's a messy forum, I had completely forgotten that it existed as prior to FantasyWarrior raising concerns about the website in question. They have sub-forums for games, for age ranges, etc... Which ends up with lots of sub-forums like the Bannerlord one relatively un-moderated so it's 90% off topic, troll posts, inside jokes, spam, etc... So you have those small groups that form up and just discuss what they want in those forums. From what I gather and take that with a big chunk of salt someone made a joke at FantasyWarrior's expense or at his mod and things derailed from there. It's just what I read, I didn't manage to track the origin of it all, a lot went on by PMs and there were some forum post purges. It's a big mess that I can't make sense of.

I personally dislike that it's spilling all over the place and hoped those involved would reach an agreement or at least move on but it's stuck on a vicious cycle that doesn't seem to break but just get progressively worse.

Seek n Destroy said:
It's a messy forum, I had completely forgotten that it existed as prior to FantasyWarrior raising concerns about the website in question. They have sub-forums for games, for age ranges, etc... Which ends up with lots of sub-forums like the Bannerlord one relatively un-moderated so it's 90% off topic, troll posts, inside jokes, spam, etc... So you have those small groups that form up and just discuss what they want in those forums. From what I gather and take that with a big chunk of salt someone made a joke at FantasyWarrior's expense or at his mod and things derailed from there. It's just what I read, I didn't manage to track the origin of it all, a lot went on by PMs and there were some forum post purges. It's a big mess that I can't make sense of.

Ah, I was not sure if he was talking about the forum which he linked or this one here. Would have surprised me a bit if something like this would have evolved here.
Sounds like a cruel place there, @FantasyWarrior, you shouldn't bother looking it up, it will only make you more angry.

Sans deconner , il est peut être temps de passer à autre chose.

Après retirer le label Osp a ton mode qui,bien que tu aies fait un travail exceptionnel , reste basé sur le mod HYW de Gandalfthegrey et Llew +bien d autre osp (même pas crédités ton post d'ouverture) me semble pas très juste. Enfin bon a toi de voir

Sorry for writing french here.

Sans rigoler.

Je pratique la MMA depuis maintenant 6 ans, de la boxe en parallèle depuis 7 ans, je pourrai.

Ainsi que la musculation depuis 4 ans, 1m87 pour 86 kg

J'ai une vitesse de fou, et des réflexes identiques à ma vitesse. J'ai juste à l'attendre qu'il me charge, l'esquiver et lui donner des bonnes patates dans la tête. Je le lâcherai pas à la moindre erreur, le trolleur est fini. T'auras toujours des puceaux d'ici pour penser que c'est impossible. Rien n'est impossible avec de la volonté déjà les amis, et de 2) c'est pas avec votre corps de lâche que vous allez faire quoi que ce soit.

N'importe quel homme un minimum entraîné peut vaincre un trolleur avec un couteau déjà. À main nue c'est pas forcément plus compliqué ça demande juste de la technique.
1522325846-jesusopti.png

Al-Mansūr said:
@ Seek n Destroy, you shouldn't have wasted your time translating this psychotic nonsense. Even in French it's harmful to read. Him asking you to translate such a mess was too much and quite disrespectful to you.

I feel compelled to share my (summed up) version of the story now that he defamed me and the whole jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum.

That forum is not a 'cruel place', but it sank into heavy (but harmless) trolling after years of waiting for Bannerlord in vain. Discussions were still possible though and Fantasy Warrior came from time to time as a respected member of the M&B community, all went along very well.
But one day, last year, he came on the forum complaining about unpleasant words that were said about his mods on some other forum/site. Apparently someone said that his work was 'sh*tty'. And to gently tease him, a member of the forum (the 'Franklavie' he often evokes) answered that indeed his work was sh*tty, with a stupid smiley ("Oui c'est de la merde
1.gif
"). Obvious trolling, but FantasyWarrior had an extreme and irrational reaction which was very disturbing to most people on the forum (at the same period some troll made a thread to mock my 3D models, which was much nastier, but I took it for what it was: a stupid trolling to fill the time until Bannerlord comes out - I didn't have any serious reaction and let the thread die out).

Then, some guys started to make fun of his disproportionnate reactions, posting a few little jibes to him. There started the downward paranoid spiral: FantasyWarrior started to insult and threat everybody, flood the forum with enormous messy posts full of hatred denouncing the 'harassment' and 'online tortures' he was victim of. At first I defended him and above all adviced him not to react to these stupid jibles, but as he didn't listen to me and kept reacting like a madman to every post about him or his mod, and as people always complained to me for his behaviour and threats they received from him on a daily basis (some of which, sent in PM, were so dreadful, disgusting and filthy that some people wanted to report it to the police - I won't share them there), I decided to become neutral (I'm not his tutor and have more important business to do).
After a few months, during which he came from time to time to post his angry messy posts or insult/threat this or that forum member, he started to be rude even to people that were gentle or neutral within that stupid story, including me (well, not siding with him at 100% was a fault to his eyes, as we used to be close). On the jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum but also here and on other forums/sites. There was still a few people trying to reason and appease him though, but even gentle posts seemed to reinforce his anger and paranoia.

Later he focused his attention on me: he developped a vision in which I, 'disingenuous Arab used to brutalize white geeks', was not only a traitor (as I stopped defending him), but also the hidden instigator of the 'harassment' he was suffering from, using several different accounts and the Bannerlord subforum 'gang of Arabs' under my command (yea he sees Arabs everywhere). Why? Because I'm 'jealous' of his work, as mine is 'sh*tty'. He mainly exposed this delusional vision under a different account ('epine_Rouan') on the jeuxvideos.com Kingdom Come subforum (where the Bannerlord trolls are used to make trolling raids, calling it 'Kondom ***', which increases his hatred towards them), but also on this thread (the passage in question hasn't been translated by Seek n Destroy). Btw, I don't care of his stupid racial remarks, I even find it funny, but seeing him acting as a victim after that is a little bit unbearable.

Yesterday, after receiving insults and having my work called 'sh*tty' again, I decided to stop sparing him. I have enough of his paranoid and psychotic seizures.

Don't post unspoilered images and spam

What tells you we are on a forum? Do not confuse gender expression and gender identity, the forum may be not-binary

1534189178-non-binaire.jpg

Zurenberg said:
Al-Mansūr said:
@ Seek n Destroy, you shouldn't have wasted your time translating this psychotic nonsense. Even in French it's harmful to read. Him asking you to translate such a mess was too much and quite disrespectful to you.

I feel compelled to share my (summed up) version of the story now that he defamed me and the whole jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum.

That forum is not a 'cruel place', but it sank into heavy (but harmless) trolling after years of waiting for Bannerlord in vain. Discussions were still possible though and Fantasy Warrior came from time to time as a respected member of the M&B community, all went along very well.
But one day, last year, he came on the forum complaining about unpleasant words that were said about his mods on some other forum/site. Apparently someone said that his work was 'sh*tty'. And to gently tease him, a member of the forum (the 'Franklavie' he often evokes) answered that indeed his work was sh*tty, with a stupid smiley ("Oui c'est de la merde
1.gif
"). Obvious trolling, but FantasyWarrior had an extreme and irrational reaction which was very disturbing to most people on the forum (at the same period some troll made a thread to mock my 3D models, which was much nastier, but I took it for what it was: a stupid trolling to fill the time until Bannerlord comes out - I didn't have any serious reaction and let the thread die out).

Then, some guys started to make fun of his disproportionnate reactions, posting a few little jibes to him. There started the downward paranoid spiral: FantasyWarrior started to insult and threat everybody, flood the forum with enormous messy posts full of hatred denouncing the 'harassment' and 'online tortures' he was victim of. At first I defended him and above all adviced him not to react to these stupid jibles, but as he didn't listen to me and kept reacting like a madman to every post about him or his mod, and as people always complained to me for his behaviour and threats they received from him on a daily basis (some of which, sent in PM, were so dreadful, disgusting and filthy that some people wanted to report it to the police - I won't share them there), I decided to become neutral (I'm not his tutor and have more important business to do).
After a few months, during which he came from time to time to post his angry messy posts or insult/threat this or that forum member, he started to be rude even to people that were gentle or neutral within that stupid story, including me (well, not siding with him at 100% was a fault to his eyes, as we used to be close). On the jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum but also here and on other forums/sites. There was still a few people trying to reason and appease him though, but even gentle posts seemed to reinforce his anger and paranoia.

Later he focused his attention on me: he developped a vision in which I, 'disingenuous Arab used to brutalize white geeks', was not only a traitor (as I stopped defending him), but also the hidden instigator of the 'harassment' he was suffering from, using several different accounts and the Bannerlord subforum 'gang of Arabs' under my command (yea he sees Arabs everywhere). Why? Because I'm 'jealous' of his work, as mine is 'sh*tty'. He mainly exposed this delusional vision under a different account ('epine_Rouan') on the jeuxvideos.com Kingdom Come subforum (where the Bannerlord trolls are used to make trolling raids, calling it 'Kondom ***', which increases his hatred towards them), but also on this thread (the passage in question hasn't been translated by Seek n Destroy). Btw, I don't care of his stupid racial remarks, I even find it funny, but seeing him acting as a victim after that is a little bit unbearable.

Yesterday, after receiving insults and having my work called 'sh*tty' again, I decided to stop sparing him. I have enough of his paranoid and psychotic seizures.

What tells you we are on a forum? Do not confuse gender expression and gender identity, the forum may be not-binary

1534189178-non-binaire.jpg
Yeah, go to some off-topic thread with that nonesense :roll:

@ Fantasy Warrior

Ceci dit je suis toujours disposé à tirer une croix sur cette lamentable histoire et passer à autre chose. A passer l'éponge même sur les pires manques de respect et insultes. A condition que tu redescendes sur terre et arrête avec ton délire de persécution. Tu sais très bien qu'au fond l'immense majorité des gens ne souhaite que ça. En particulier moi, qui conserve un bon souvenir de notre collaboration à l'époque. Mais si tu persistes tant pis, je ne te courrais pas après, et ne te caresserais plus dans le sens du poil quand tu débloques, surtout après tes insultes à mon encontre.

Back
Top Bottom