WB 1429 : la Guerre de Cent Ans /pour Warband 1.134

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchiReMede

Recruit
Best answers
reyzius said:
Im not seeing any jeanne d'arc anywhere and i already ask charles but i dont see jeanne d'arc. I already french vassal. Maybe she is using another name?
Jeanne d'arc is called "Jeanne la Pucelle"

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Best answers
Hello everyone sorry to write in English but i dont know French.

I have a problem regarding the Templar quest (An Unlikely Path - translated). I found the fresco in the monastery but i dont know what to do now on, i went to Rennes because the quest log says so but there's nothing i can do. Quest log says the coat of arms in monastery corresponds with the coat of arms of the Lord of Rennes in Provence, what should i do?

Thank you !

ArchiReMede

Recruit
Best answers
Aruda said:

I have a problem regarding the Templar quest (An Unlikely Path - translated). I found the fresco in the monastery but i dont know what to do now on, i went to Rennes because the quest log says so but there's nothing i can do. Quest log says the coat of arms in monastery corresponds with the coat of arms of the Lord of Rennes in Provence, what should i do?

Thank you !
It's Rennes le Chateau, a small village in the south of France, not Renne the city

Aruda

Knight at Arms
VC
Best answers
ArchiReMede said:
Aruda said:

Thank you !
It's Rennes le Chateau, a small village in the south of France, not Renne the city
Yeah thank you, found it in village named Albi, guess its a translation problem. Thanks anyway!

ahmedshabano

Recruit
Best answers
Dans la forêt de lorges, le chasseur me demande de trouver son arbalète que je ne trouve pas >>>>>> OÙ EST CE Arbalete

Eol

Recruit
Best answers
Ahaaa Le mod auquel je voulais jouer en ayant pris warband !

Sauf que ma version est en 1.172, et ça fonctionne pas...
En tout cas bravo pour le mod

BartonDeep

Recruit
Best answers
Good day! 2 questions I wanted to ask as early as 2: 1. Will there be a fix allowing to finish the quest in Breton Woods? Why is the city in this fashion, not developing well-being (developing the village). Thank you.

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
---- said:
Suprimer tout ce topic et mon compte / pseudo, merci.
Tu peux supprimer ton compte via ton profil mais ça ne supprimera pas tes anciens posts. Il faudrait qu'un admin le fasse manuellement je crois pour tout enlever.

Status
Not open for further replies.