13thRoyal Scots Regiment[EU]Since2016*Recruiting*3 Years of Linebattle and gamig

Users who are viewing this thread

[size=14pt]13thRS is still recruiting! We are a fun and active regiment! JOIN US

we look for men for our line and to form an artlilery squad
[/size]

Good afternoon!,

A couple of my mates and I are looking for a fun lively community to be a part of. For over a year we have been playing in a Holdfast reg known as the 4th Regiment of Foot. The community and the game itself has unfortunately died. I served as a LCpl in the regiment, (Ranks only went as high as Sergeant so LCpl was considered an NCO), with much experience in field leadership as well as admin duties. A few of my other mates are NCO's as well. The rest are loyal soldiers with veteran experience. Looking at potentially 10 members if everyone votes to officially move over to M&B NW.

I'd like to chat more and see what y'all are about. Look forward to learning more about the 13th Royal Scots!

Respectfully,
Robert McClelland

Robert_McClelland said:
Good afternoon!,

A couple of my mates and I are looking for a fun lively community to be a part of. For over a year we have been playing in a Holdfast reg known as the 4th Regiment of Foot. The community and the game itself has unfortunately died. I served as a LCpl in the regiment, (Ranks only went as high as Sergeant so LCpl was considered an NCO), with much experience in field leadership as well as admin duties. A few of my other mates are NCO's as well. The rest are loyal soldiers with veteran experience. Looking at potentially 10 members if everyone votes to officially move over to M&B NW.

I'd like to chat more and see what y'all are about. Look forward to learning more about the 13th Royal Scots!

Respectfully,
Robert McClelland

hi there can you add me and we can spek more in steam  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Back
Top Bottom