SP Oriental 12TH Release-Made in China(Release 2017.01.25, Latest Update 2017.06.11)

Users who are viewing this thread

If Xi Xia does not survive on the global map, then the lords will not disappear from the game world, they will only join other factions, their troops will remain the same, i.e. Theoretically, this quest can be done if you have enough strength and zeal to capture the entire global map. True, the Lords will go more in the Dynasty of Song and Jin, Si Liao (Karakitai), and possibly Mongolia.

I still have not decided yet, to disconnect from the protection of the Mongolian khans, or else to hang out with them a little.  :smile:

I found this mod in the most random place on Facebook lol. I was blown away by the screenshots I saw and had to download it! I decided to feature the mod in a massive battle video. I hope the mod gains more popularity and polish for a finished version.

Hypo0008
A good movie, handed spectators the scale of the battle.

At you it turned out as in a promo clip of developers to the new version 1.0.  :smile:
https://yadi.sk/i/3fkE8yREtLuWv

I just started playing this mod on the weekend and i am wondering, is there a list of the legendary weapons that you can get after battles? I got 4 different legendary items so far and wanted to know how many there are.

PS: It is definitely one of the best mods i have played so far, even though not a lot of people seem to know about it.  :grin:

gerfield said:
I just started playing this mod on the weekend and i am wondering, is there a list of the legendary weapons that you can get after battles? I got 4 different legendary items so far and wanted to know how many there are.
I did not see such a list. I myself probably received all of them, I equip the NPCs, the remaining extra kits for sale go.

1zironka1 said:
adrakken
They were never in the game since the very first 0.1 version in 2014. You can not look for them in the game.

:???:

Many mods still have them. Most modders remove them from the troops.txt file if they are not being used.

This is why I asked, they are in the troops.txt so wondered if they were in the mod.

Thank you for the your answer.

Hello,

Who do I have to ask permission for the Chinese weapons and armours?
I want to use them in my mod.

Can someone point me out to the right person ?

Thank you !

This is best mod I've ever played.Especially I love the horse archers AI.It is just perfect.They doesn't run unconsciously.They are very smart and shot very accurate.There are some bugs but it is still playable.

What I dont like about this mod is map.İt is huge but empy.

Also I liked chinese songs in this mod .What are their names?Shazam didnt find most of them.

Nipponsei said:
My game keeps crashing like 2 min in, what is happening?

If it's always done this, check the download file for errors, re-download and re-install, if so.

If not:
Have you done the usual trouble shooting for Warband?

Be sure you have "Force single threading" checked, etc.
(this has caused me no end of grief! :facepalm: )

Also, if you use the "realistic - no quitting without saving" this can cause corrupted save games.
Only remedy in that case is to delete the save & start over, and only save in Taverns, Castle Halls or village centers. :sad:

Hope this helps.

nice mod, and HUGE kudos for providing a lowspec version. i do hope other mods follow suit.

also, try the lowspec version. modernish warband mods can start at around 1.3 GB RAM, which is overkill IMHO.

-I found "Tung Hiyan Ye".He has 10 points power draw and starts from lvl 1.No horse archer skill at the beginning but he learns quickly.I create "Guards Horse Archer" squad from 9-10 companions having full heavy armors and armored horses.Once there are week opponent I only use them to make them level up quickly.It is fun to watch.In the normal battles They are deadly as well.

-And I have a question guys.Do companions also recover ammunition in 180 sec,anyone confirm?I dont think they recover ammunition in battles.Once they out of ammunition ,they didnt shot even 2-3 minutes later.In the first post it says players,doesnt specify companions

Back
Top Bottom