1257ad future

Users who are viewing this thread

I discovered this mod only recently but it is the most historical mod I have ever seen. Thank you guys. You did really an impressive work. Personally I am very sad because I would love to discover some time a go and give a some kind of help. Thank you again

Infinite Thanks to you guys, for making the game i was looking for...as a reenactor of the mid Xiii century, after discovering M&B, i could not believe someone had make a mod exactly for 1257!!  :grin:
Of course now i secretely hope that you will find new ispiration with M&B Bannerlord  :roll:  :lol:

Thanks!

thanks for the fish!

last request:

- please fix ugly womans faces back to vanilla

- please open it up so other's can continue developing on a "community" kind-of version.

I would like to thank modders for all their amazing work. I can imagine how difficult path was it. It's a pitty that mod isn't completed but I understand. So, thank you for the opportunity to play this historical piece of art. :wink:

Well it was bound to happen eventualy, but you guys are still my heroes for making this mod, updating it and making it beater. Thank you for all you have done.

Thank you so much for this amazing mod.

I also hope that when Bannerlords comes out you find your inspiration again to pick up the torch and run with modding again.

Looking forward to the last remaining minor updates...sad but grateful that I was able to stubble onto this greatness b4 the end. God Speed Dev Team.

Last Requests:

- Kuauik please revert the woman's faces to native as you said you would

- Fix the floating Rus Helmets

- Please remove the big black block wall thing in the Croatian villages that is behind the hill on the right, it looks horrendous

- Any chance for more varied Manor / Village layout and look like in pre - 0.97 before you hang it up?
Why did they change, they looked amazing, now they are all clone villages.

Anyway thank you again for all your hard work and dedication to a masterpiece, you guys are artists.

I've played many mods for M&B for many and many hours.. and I must say that yours is definitly the most addictive of all: I've enjoyed every minute of it!

So this is the end.. "The_modding_has_ended,_let's_get_drunk!"

Good work Guys!

I've only just found this mod as I'd drifted away for a bit - and what a fantastic find it was. IMO one - if not the - most enjoyable M&B mods I've ever played! I can't imagine all the hard work that's been put in by the team, but it's definitely got one of the best feels, especially with clothing/armour etc.

Thanks so much! Very, very much appreciated!  :wink:

:cry: I'm sad to hear that it will end.
But I'm happy  :grin: for all what you did for me. For me it was fantastic to see the development process of this mod. Sometimes there were added huge things from one day to the other. And sometimes it takes longer where I had the time to test all the new features out. A few times your updates was a bit bugged  :wink: but you where very fast with fixing. And in the times I was bored of warband...you had gone on. My respect for your perseverance.

So many thanks for the great mod that made M&B:warband to the game I wished it would be as I first heard of it and as I played it the first time.
Thank you all.  :smile:

Nice work kuauik, DrThomas and other contributors.

I hope to see you all aboard the Bannerlord modding train. I wish you all the best.

best mod ever = best game ever! Thank you so much guys! Awesome work! You made History with this mod!

PS: Will you still change the minor fixes for world map? Somebody said that Thorn is in the wrong place on the map.

i know how it is to call quits - when you are done you are done.
BUT
i really wish you guys would at least polish out the bugs we have now. yes, **** it, lets not add anything else to the game but all the current bugs can be worked out such as helmet bugs, etc. there are plenty in the bug thread. anywho, i hope this mod gets polished out and stays on top and doesnt decease like most mods do.

Very sad to read, but you surely more than earned and deserve your retirement! Thank you very much guys for a great mod and all the work you put in it and I hope you can't really stop to play around at least a little... and don't drink too much!

I'm not sure where else the mod can go but you can expect some tweaks and fixes from me for sure.

I'll try to keep DrTomas and kuauik motivated, we'll see how that goes :wink:

othr said:
I'm not sure where else the mod can go but you can expect some tweaks and fixes from me for sure.

I'll try to keep DrTomas and kuauik motivated, we'll see how that goes :wink:

man, you rock !  :lol:
i thought this mod gonna die for sure, but now you give me hope

ps: please fix the ugly women face  :lol:

cheers for othr (/^_^)/

Back
Top Bottom