SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

@TheDragonknight can you update what state the mod is re: development?
Its going good but due to a critical bug with the campaign map editor that part has been stuck but the mod progresses fine in other aspects

(His name is Hugo)

And also we might have not done much work on the world map before the bug

Last edited:
Its going good but due to a critical bug with the campaign map editor that part has been stuck but the mod progresses fine in other aspects

(His name is Hugo)

And also we might have not done much work on the world map before the bug

Thanks so much :smile: I thought the mod was only at the concepting stage!

Im super excited and congratulate you all for undertaking this endeavour!

Hopefully the campaign map editor bug gets resolved shortly :smile:

Thanks so much :smile: I thought the mod was only at the concepting stage!

Im super excited and congratulate you all for undertaking this endeavour!

Hopefully the campaign map editor bug gets resolved shortly :smile:
TW and fixing things just don't go together but thanks
Some parts are still in concepting stage or stuck in a limbo somewhere around there

Also tell Hugo that he is beautiful you hurt him by not saying that. Hugo looked like this???

Four new factions planned ! Archbishopric of Trier, March of Saluzzo, March of Montferrat, and Milan.

DOH8SfH.gif

Man i cant wait for this mod :grin: i've played the warband mod, and simply just loved it :grin: keep up the good work. at the moment this is my most wanted mod :grin:
wish i could help somehow, but im not used to mod M&B games.. i do make skins for Danish emergency in gta5, but its not the same i know.

Oh, inspired by 1257. Still my favourite warband mod. So, i will be happy if 1217 is playable! But please place Straßburg (if implemented) not southern of the alpes (like in 1257), more northern of Basel in the upper Rhine valley!
:xf-wink:

Oh, inspired by 1257. Still my favourite warband mod. So, i will be happy if 1217 is playable! But please place Straßburg (if implemented) not southern of the alpes (like in 1257), more northern of Basel in the upper Rhine valley!
:xf-wink:
Man i cant wait for this mod :grin: i've played the warband mod, and simply just loved it :grin: keep up the good work. at the moment this is my most wanted mod :grin:
wish i could help somehow, but im not used to mod M&B games.. i do make skins for Danish emergency in gta5, but its not the same i know.
Thanks for the support!

Back
Top Bottom