Resolved 12 Players can't login after Captain Clan Match crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: 12 players now all can’t login after Captain mode crash.
Last night (~9:40 AEST) we queued up a ‘clan match’ on East Asia (OC captain servers when? :wink: and the game bugged out when the game started. We all quit out & now all 12 of us can’t login to multiplayer.
How to Reproduce: play captain clan match
Scene Name (if related): Druimmor Forest
Media: would just be 12 screenshots of
‘couldn't receive login result from server’
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
N/A - there’s 12 of us
My steam ID is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047705148/

The individual we're told to message gave me this response.
unknown.png

Last edited:
Summary: 12 players now all can’t login after Captain mode crash.
Last night (~9:40 AEST) we queued up a ‘clan match’ on East Asia (OC captain servers when? :wink: and the game bugged out when the game started. We all quit out & now all 12 of us can’t login to multiplayer.
How to Reproduce: play captain clan match
Scene Name (if related): Druimmor Forest
Media: would just be 12 screenshots of
‘couldn't receive login result from server’
Computer Specs:
N/A - there’s 12 of us
+1
Steam ID64: 76561198162012619

Are we going to get any acknowledgement from TW? we can't play the game we paid for a run a community for. Players affected by this are partially responsible for the resurgence in the OCE region - we make the game better for everyone in OCE.

They are still showing as "in multiplayer game" on my lobby friends list, so TW needs to boot them out of the server to fix... Or reset the server they crashed on. Surely you can do one of these options before the next patch..

That's so rough to not even be able to play just because you tried to play Captains mode, hope they get it fixed asap so you can make it to the events.

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of this server related issue and working on it to fix it as soon as possible. While this not being a certain workaorund, using a VPN connection have helped some of the players.

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of this server related issue and working on it to fix it as soon as possible. While this not being a certain workaorund, using a VPN connection have helped some of the players.
Thanks !
Some of us have created a second steam account and 'family shared' the game from our blocked accounts as a work-around for now.
If others have a similar issue in the future and find this thread I'd suggest trying this !
Cheers

Hello,

I have the same issue as the OP. I tried with a VPN, I tried restarting Steam and clearing cache, the entire PC, the router. Do we still need to post our SteamIDs or are we simply waiting for a server fix?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom