Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-02_04.29.53_876debb2f5e44af07f36999a5dffaf26
Summary:My main campaign crashes every time i load it, whether it be with mods or without them which both worked perfectly fine before today's update. These mods are all savefile compatible and can toggle on and off without any issues... until now. Mods I am using are BearMyBanner, NobleTitles, RTS Camera, BloodMod, and Diplomacy. Plz help
How to Reproduce: Just load save
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, there is a chance that your mods are outdated with the latest hotfix. Please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. If the problem is persistent please let us know.

Hello, there is a chance that your mods are outdated with the latest hotfix. Please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. If the problem is persistent please let us know.
Hi yes, sadly I've already tried that, as both new and other savefiles/campaigns still work perfectly fine, it is just this one that is giving me the crashes.

Once you implement mods to the game, i am afraid there is no way to reverse it back, it changes the code of your campaign once you save the game with mods enabled. If there is no problem with newly created un-moded campaigns, there is a high chance your saved game got corrupted. And at this point, there is not much we can do about it. You can wait for your mods to get updated or try running the save file after the next update is released.

Once you implement mods to the game, i am afraid there is no way to reverse it back, it changes the code of your campaign once you save the game with mods enabled. If there is no problem with newly created un-moded campaigns, there is a high chance your saved game got corrupted. And at this point, there is not much we can do about it. You can wait for your mods to get updated or try running the save file after the next update is released.
hi again, i figured out what was wrong, my save file had this bug where i successfully sieged a castle which was previously mine, once i captured it and i went to the dungeon/donate prisoners, i saw that my name character was listed as imprisoned, even though i was freely running, my movement speed also listed that i was imprisoned, from that point onward any save i made would not be able to be loaded. I had to purposefully get captured and then released for the saves to be loadable. Hopefully this helps

Last edited:
Hey, good find. Thank you for your time i will inform the devs about the update. Can you please send that save file to us? If it is not a mod-related problem our QA team might want to look into it. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom