11 years of development and still missing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Orion's a legit moderator the guys been here since time immemorial
gm_01293701.jpg

Continued spamming
haha my friend, don't mean to be a kill joy, but you're going to get muted or banned if you keeping posting these pics.
I understand the point, but it is absolute bs. These pictures are legitimate references for possible hair models and variety, as well as confirming that it is a natural phenomenon, that should be represented in game.

images

I understand the point, but it is absolute bs. These pictures are legitimate references for possible hair models and variety, as well as confirming that it is a natural phenomenon, that should be represented in game.

images

The point has been made. A long, long, long time ago.

There are enough pictures here to sink a battleship. No need for any more.

I don't usually agree with the moderators ... but enough is enough now.

Last edited:
Quit siphoning off energy to light forum drama; fix the game already. Modders are your only hope at BL really taking off but they're gonna move at a snail's pace til you put more key features in. Not nearly as hard as finding new ones; just take the ones that were cool in WB and kludge them in. Get a move on peasants!

Hope all the forum Turks and their families and neighbors are ok, I heard news about the earthquakes there. We had bad earthquakes in Hrvatistan as well a couple of years ago. People still rebuilding, politicians making a mockery out of it... you know the drill. Hopefully gonna be better for them than it is for our people that were affected.

also:
VIRwhPi.jpg

Third time's a charm.

I invoke upon you the Curse of the Mighty Ramesses, for striking the banhammer upon me for no reason !

"All people who enter this thread who will make evil against this cause and destroy it - may the crocodile be against them in water and snakes against them on land. May the hippopotamus be against them in water, the scorpion on land." !!!

4N8aWnN.png

IO4Pt6r.jpg

i5wwCe1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom