11 years of development and still missing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go bald young and just never got over it ? They say when you get traumatized -your life can freeze outside of time forever in that moment. This thread attests to that science. Either that or you've got one weird fetish my friend.
QEUtW3y.jpg

Did you go bald young and just never got over it ? They say when you get traumatized -your life can freeze outside of time forever in that moment. This thread attests to that science. Either that or you've got one weird fetish my friend.

Mediocre anime hair fan attacking us, the naturalistic male capilar feature enjoyers. A sad state, but an enjoyable one. To be fair.

images

In case the person has not yet understood. BL is clearly lacking more hair types, most notable the "remissive hair", the "friar hair", and the general balding and bald heads.

Oh wait, forsooth! TW is based in turkey, where there are no more bald people, i forgot. they converted all their medical doctors to hair implants doctors qnd baldness reached 0%.

Now everything makes sense...

Mediocre anime hair fan attacking us, the naturalistic male capilar feature enjoyers. A sad state, but an enjoyable one. To be fair.

images

In case the person has not yet understood. BL is clearly lacking more hair types, most notable the "remissive hair", the "friar hair", and the general balding and bald heads.

Oh wait, forsooth! TW is based in turkey, where there are no more bald people, i forgot. they converted all their medical doctors to hair implants doctors qnd baldness reached 0%.

Now everything makes sense...
X4ACmXc.jpg

What if the baldness is the friends we made along the way?
By jove i had never thought of that
0000016981_0001.jpg

Nearly made me cry with that one. Let us all join hands and rejoice on our timeless and coverless heads,
images

letting our hairs follow their natural flow, receding as the divine beings intended and making prime landing fields for mosquitos, cats and lice, with cushioned and private side covers.

640px-John_McGiver_Many_Happy_Returns_1964.jpg

Is it really so difficult to model and implement a couple of hairless models? ...
I'm telling you, TW is based in turkey, and apparently, baldness doesn't exist there anymore. Everyone goes to turkey bald and comes back home with a splendid full head of hair.

How it happens is beyond human understanding. Apparently medical doctors spend hours on end placing pubes above the temples and eyebrows, or something, I'm not keen on understanding it, because it is an abomination before the eyes of the All-seeing eye of the Divine One. He made us this way, and some people go the length and walk the mile to defy Creation and His will by placing hair where there should no longer be hair anymore.

It's a disgrace.

ry1nLY2l_400x400.jpeg

Or they're lazy too busy and feel that bald chars would, i dunno, ruin the experience? I'm really waiting for those The Sims modders to come to bannerlord and give us dozens more hair options, including naruto, dragon ball and bald heads hairs.

[...] Or they're lazy too busy and feel that bald chars would, i dunno, ruin the experience?[....]
Well...

6Gf9j.jpg

....this is the result of 10 minutes of amateur, rushed and shoddy mesh editing... Imagine if this is applied professionally by Taleworlds... it's enough for a few models over the course of >2 years of EA... right? 🎷:iamamoron:

Well...

6Gf9j.jpg

....this is the result of 10 minutes of amateur, rushed and shoddy mesh editing... Imagine if this is applied professionally by Taleworlds... it's enough for a few models over the course of >2 years of EA... right? 🎷:iamamoron:
By my undies! That seems way better than 10 minutes of amateur, rushed and shoddy mesh editing! I'd give it 12 minutes, at least! One can only hope™ and keep posting receding hairlines until someone from TW wakes up to this fact and maybe, just maybe, decides to do it...

main-qimg-089c9fb88757e1ba065f324dcc913635-lq

1653350424_Transmita-ou-ignore-Sonho-americano-de-George-Carlin-na-HBO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom