11 years of development and still missing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. I catch up with hairloss, not the other way around. Where there's a will, there's a hairtransplant.
wife-believes-she-is-married-to-an-angry-man.jpg

Only real men accept their baldness!

I'm just currently waiting for my Friar Tuck crown to start spawning to basically initiate my daily razor shave of the entire head... I can't stand having "some" hair, just go full bald ftw - at least I did rock a mohawk when I was a teen, now-a-days my receding hair might not allow for that anymore :lol:
And even though my mother's a dermatologist, we have no idea if I'm one of those odd cases where the receding hair stops and the crown takes 20 years to show up, could be that I might still keep hair with a very deep v shaped hairline for many years to come > Balding talk is good talk

I beg to differ. I catch up with hairloss, not the other way around. Where there's a will, there's a hairtransplant.
Too much work for pretending you are not... That not taking into account the cost, spending that much dough on faking that you aren't bald's too metrosexual for me, level work-out on the mirror caressing own biceps, than post instagram "No pain no gain" pictures following hundreds of male body builder accounts, I find that suspicious :sneaky:

With how the character creation is going I'm sure there will be a hair mod akin to Apachii's from the Skyrim community here shortly.
in the year of our lord 2022 there are still no such mods

Last edited:

I'm just a guy named Narcissus.
Too much work for pretending you are not... That not taking into account the cost, spending that much dough on faking that you aren't bald's too metrosexual for me, level work-out on the mirror caressing own biceps, than post instagram "No pain no gain" pictures following hundreds of male body builder accounts, I find that suspicious :sneaky:
You call it suspicious, I call it me-time 🥵.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom