[10thRD] 10th Rifle Division (Military Realism Unit) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th Rifle Division, Currently Recruiting!

Zdrastvuyte, my name is Statham, and I am here to start a Military Realism Unit. We are a Rota (Company) of men from the Soviet 10th Rifle Division, and we have been chosen to go to China, to establish a stronger tie with the Chinese. We operate with Tactical Realism, and Strategical Command. We, unlike the others in the Division, can survive a harsh terrain, a trained enemy soldier, and an untrained enemy soldier.

How/Why should you join?

Why:
1. To get a taste of proper Military Realism.
2. To see proper Tactical Realism.
3. To witness Strategical Command.
4. Realistic and Historical Chain of Command.
5. Learn the true meaning of the word "Teamwork".
6. 2 Trainings on Saturday: One for the Europeans, one for the North Americans.

How:
PM "Sinistar" on the Taleworlds forum, an interview shall be arranged, answer all my questions, and at the end, I shall decide if you can join us. It's nothing on skill, in fact, if you feel you aren't so good at this game/mod, I will be delighted to have one my Officers teach you how to be a proper soldier. Receiving a promotion is easy, as long as you utilize proper Competence, Responsibility, Activity, and Maturity.

All of our members are veterans from the 7th Regiment of Foot (Unit in Age of False Innocence), and will only be too happy to help anyone who wishes to join us. We expect Competence, Responsibility, Activity, and Maturity from all of our members, and in return, we give them the feel of a Soviet Rota back in the 1930s-1940s, and the feeling of growing camaraderie.

Official Ranking System of the 10th Rifle Division

Regular Infantry

Recruit - Rct (Recruit)
Red Army Man - Ram (Private)
Ryadovoi - Rdv (Private First Class/Lance Corporal)
Yefreytor - Yfr (Corporal)

Junior Commanders

Mladshiy Serzhant - MSzt (Junior Sergeant)
Serzhant - Szt (Sergeant)
Starshiy Serzhant - SSzt (Senior Sergeant)
Starshina - StSna (Sergeant Major)

Middleweight Commanders

Mladshiy Leytenant - MLt (Junior Lieutenant)
Leytenant - Lt (Lieutenant)
Starshiy Leytenant - SLt (Senior Lieutenant)

Senior Commanders

Kapitan - Kapt (Captain)
Mayor - May (Major)
Pod-Polkovnik - PPol (Lieutenant Colonel)
Polkovnik - Pol (Colonel)

The official tags you have to put in your in-game name once you become an authorized member in the 10th RD, look like this:

10thRD_Rank_Name

As an example:

10thRD_Kapt_Statham

Official Roster of the 10th Rifle Division

1st Rota (Company) HQ:

Rota Commander: Starshiy Leytenant Statham
Rota Sergeant Major: Starshina Feragorn

1st Zvod (Platoon) HQ:

Zvod Leader:
Zvod 2nd In Command: Mladshiy Leytenant Friendlyfyre
Zvod Sergeant: Starshiy Serzhant Rigadoon

1st Rifle Otdelenie (Section):

Otdelenie Leader: Serzhant Crowley
Otdelenie Assistant: Mladshiy Serzhant Jonax
Rifleman: Yefreytor McCann

2nd Rifle Otdelenie (Section):

Otdelenie Leader: Serzhant Thomas
Otdelenie Assistant: Mladshiy Serzhant Reapper
Rifleman: Yefreytor Sharpshooter

3rd Rifle Otdelenie (Section):

Otdelenie Leader: Serzhant Madoc
Otdelenie Assistant: Mladshiy Serzhant Osty
Rifleman: Yefreytor Wayfinder

New Recruits:

Once again, if you wish to join, PM me, and I shall arrange an interview. I will be happy to see all of you on a WWII: CBF server, and if you have a question on this Military Realism Unit, don't be afraid to ask! Our members use the Soviet banner in this mod.

Welcome!
A military realism is perfect for this mod. I saw people crowding together to dodge grenades, building sandbag walls at 1 small place and have to face enemies from all directions, and so on. They need some proper modern combat training to survive.

I was going to make a training map for the clans, so I came to the forum and was going to announce it, and I see this thread. You must give me some advise after I post the training map's screenie!  :grin:

WilliamBerne said:
Welcome!
A military realism is perfect for this mod. I saw people crowding together to dodge grenades, building sandbag walls at 1 small place and have to face enemies from all directions, and so on. They need some proper modern combat training to survive.

I was going to make a training map for the clans, so I came to the forum and was going to announce it, and I see this thread. You must give me some advise after I post the training map's screenie!  :grin:
Thank you!
So far, I just have my veterans, who I commanded in the ol' 7th, and we are all trained. We might be able to provide a US or EU Server, but that may take some time. We fought in urban combat with muskets, so this should be a relief to us, using bolt-action Rifles.

Yeah, sure, I'll advise you on the training map, I really believe training maps might make the units and clans stronger in a way, in this mod. Thank you for the welcome!

So far, I only have 2 things to say:

1) I think E, the Boat and Island section, should have some more defences around it, it's really important that players don't just get in there and get sniped off the bat that quick. Perhaps add a few bunkers or towers along the way.

2) Perhaps add more defences on both sides of G, the AI combat area? Though, don't put too much on the player side, and too little on the AI side, we don't want it to be a massacre where players just line up and fire their rifles.

I don't have much time, but I'll try to see more things that can be improved, when I come back.

@Sinistar
It is not finished. What you said was already in my plan.  :grin:
I want to know what other sections do you want, if the layout is logical.

Twitchy said:
@Sinistar - Would you mind putting me back on the roster? I've got my PC sorted now. ^^
Look under the 3rd Rifle Otdelenie, you were always there, I haven't forgotten you, Ost.

@WilliamBerne: The layout is logical, but whether it's practical, a different matter entirely. Judging from how big the bushes are, I think it's a nicely sized map, and I'd have to say it's a teeny bit too flat. Otherwise, it's all good. Yeah, other clans or units might definitely enjoy this.

Now listen up, 10th Rifle Division!

We got a training for the North Americans on Saturday, 9PM EST.

We also got a training for the Europeans on Sunday, 9AM EST. (Sunday, 2PM GMT)

Make sure you get on Steam (if you have mine), or on the forums, at most 10 minutes before the training time, and at least 5 minutes.

Hey sinistar, I have done the map, check the post.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157600.45.html

Forgot to ask you guys, what is your clan flag, and which factions you would like to have as your default factions?

Hey guys, I made a flag/logo for us, is it good or should i adjust it?

e9dfd31cc505d51fc26975250750deab_611.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom