10th anniversary of Persistent Frontier

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
Happy 10th anniversary to the release of Persistent Frontier! As the lead developer, I can't believe it's been a decade since the idea first sparked in my mind while playing the game "Persistent World". I remember steam messaging friends and getting on teamspeak with them, as Discord wasn't even a thing yet. I'm so grateful for the support and hard work of QWW, who was only 13 or 14 at the time, and took on the huge responsibility of solo-coding one of the most anticipated mods of the year. Though we had our fair share of disagreements, we pushed through and ended up having a successful release. Looking back, I realize how much I grew as a person and developed important skills in leadership and communication. I'm proud to have been a part of this project and will always look back on it with fond memories. Thank you to all those who supported us!

Happy 10th anniversary to the release of Persistent Frontier! As the lead developer, I can't believe it's been a decade since the idea first sparked in my mind while playing the game "Persistent World". I remember steam messaging friends and getting on teamspeak with them, as Discord wasn't even a thing yet. I'm so grateful for the support and hard work of QWW, who was only 13 or 14 at the time, and took on the huge responsibility of solo-coding one of the most anticipated mods of the year. Though we had our fair share of disagreements, we pushed through and ended up having a successful release. Looking back, I realize how much I grew as a person and developed important skills in leadership and communication. I'm proud to have been a part of this project and will always look back on it with fond memories. Thank you to all those who supported us!
Thank you for your magnificent work, we are still craving for the scripts to keep hosting PF servers
I believe I hosted the last PF server and it seriously impeded the admin efficiency and the players experience.

Back
Top Bottom