1000 PLAYERS SERVER - NEXT EVENT on the 29th of October at 9 PM CET

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, just joined in for three rounds. Literally unplayable, as in: "The game's @60 fps on high if I'm spectating, @10 if I'm playing. If I die, it goes up to 60 INSTANTLY."

And before you go straight in with your "bRo, It'S fInE oN mY 9999 GTXZ+-^2 lMaO"...
It doesn't even matter which resolution I'm at and the quality of the filters. It's just 60 fps THE MOMENT I DIE and 10 fps when I'm actually playing.

I would say fix this, but given that I'm already picturing a throng of morons being like: "LoL, iT's YoUr PrObLeM it's fine to me!" I'll leave the rest of you to "enjoy" this trash fire and just go and do some gardening or something productive.

I played 3 rounds. It was very fun! Was around 600 players at its peak.

Had around 25fps when playing, 60fps (vsync) when I died. Didn't mather what settings. Should improve in future for better performance.

It was 603 players on 29.10.2022. So, can we beat a world record? Guinness World Record - 1283 players in 1 battle (planetside 2).
The Engine only supports 1K players (and 1K horses) before it starts really crashing down. Doesn't help the fact that with 600 players even on good PCs, the FPS drops below 30 during the battle but for some reason skyrockets when you are the spectator, and the server got super laggy when most of the 600 people went cav.

Back
Top Bottom