100% CPU usage all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that all of you is doing something wrong because in every recent patch note it is writen that game is more optimized and that they had increased performance.

Does anyone still get this problem with recent patches? For me during virtually every large battle the game will max out my cpu at a seemingly random point having been stable at around 70/80%, the game freezes and all cpu cores stay at 100% until I end the task. Sometimes it'll give the application error popup, sometimes it'll just CTD, most of the time it just freezes and keeps playing the ambient sound and the current battle music track until it ends. Often when it freezes all units helmets will pop off and the textures will go a bit crazy. Making the game unplayable for me. This is with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F. Lowering settings doesn't change a thing.
Yeah, 1.6.0 was fine for me but 1.6.1 really messed up my performance. Intel i5 10600KF, fairly new CPU and while its handling Cities Skylines like a dream its having to do hard work on BL.

Yeah, 1.6.0 was fine for me but 1.6.1 really messed up my performance. Intel i5 10600KF, fairly new CPU and while its handling Cities Skylines like a dream its having to do hard work on BL.
This has been happening to me for as long as I can remember. It doesn't lag or stutter, just freezes and the CPU goes insane. Personally just given up playing again

Back
Top Bottom