Need More Info 10 second Crash/Lag

Users who are viewing this thread

KokoXXzurge

Recruit
Hello. I've recently had a lag issue that happened mostly in Multiplayer.

The lag happens sometimes and lasts for about 10 seconds. After the lag is gone, I teleport somewhere and get killed by enemy.
My CPU should be good enough. My graphics are also pretty low.
I don't understand.

Please help.

Thank you.

If you wanna detect them, its ez, in Captain mode there 2 vs 6, so 4 bots, in tdm there're at least 6 or sometimes in eachteam there're just players with their bots and they make pure bot match without knowledge to enjoy a natural battle, If you wanna detect them, press tabb and look how ping moves between different mates of your team such as enemy mates and the fun of it you Will see when they will attack you, or you try attack them, for avoid these fruits you can use netlimiter or wireshark for better experience, sometimes they try to poo in your ping too so be careful, this potatoes are pure angry

They try to **** you with them useless strategies such as with them ping and trap attacks from back or anyother stupid moves that i have seen, sometimes at night or if you search a team of natural players , you can add and we Will fun a lot avoid these fruits with their useless bots and their useless premade drop ms.

Back
Top Bottom