MP 1 life mode / battlemode

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

We know that 1 life mode or battle mode will be in the game soon. Let's discuss about it and maybe give some ideas to TW's developers.

First, let's look back at warband battle mode. What did you liked about it and what you didn't liked about it?

Second, for bannerlord 1 life mode, what do you want in the game (whether from warband or something new) and what you don't want in game.

Now talking about class system and perks don't count, we're talking about a game mode!!!

According to Nin3, flags may be present in this game mode. Now, not sure if he meant like the flags will be spawned at once or like warband style? What do you guys think of flags in game? To me, I liked in warband, easier for everyone to meet, later in the round, as a last stand.

What is there to discuss about? Your feedback means nothing, devs will implement whatever they want.
Flag system in bannerlord is actually better than warband and will probably be in the battlemode but it will be trash because of class system. They should at least add a third section, one for armor, one for weapon, and one for passive perks maybe.

Yes yes my feedback may need nothing, but you never know lol, they could be lurking. Ok you said that flag system would be better in bannerlord, but what does class system got to do with it lol?

Yes yes my feedback may need nothing, but you never know lol, they could be lurking. Ok you said that flag system would be better in bannerlord, but what does class system got to do with it lol?
I meant that the battlemode will be trash because of class system, doesn't have anything to do with flag system. It won't be fun with current class system and gold system. I'm curious to see what they come up with. Knowing TW, they will probably implement it in the worst way possible.

I meant that the battlemode will be trash because of class system, doesn't have anything to do with flag system. It won't be fun with current class system and gold system. I'm curious to see what they come up with. Knowing TW, they will probably implement it in the worst way possible.
It would be good if they can change the class system that would SUIT battle mode, the current system won't make sense. But we'll see I guess.

It would be good if they can change the class system that would SUIT battle mode, the current system won't make sense. But we'll see I guess.
It will be **** lol, don’t expect anything from Tw. The only way to fix multiplayer is through custom servers and modding tools.

I'm looking forward to this game mode and I agree the flag appearing at the end is better, if you got flags spread out it takes away from working as a team. The flags don't really have an effect until the end in the other game modes anyway.

I'm looking forward to this game mode and I agree the flag appearing at the end is better, if you got flags spread out it takes away from working as a team. The flags don't really have an effect until the end in the other game modes anyway.
Yes that's what I was thinking too. Everyone will just be focusing on the flags, especially if it's a big map.

Yes that's what I was thinking too. Everyone will just be focusing on the flags, especially if it's a big map.
In Warband they also focused on flags, but they had to learn their spawn positions and base their strategy on that. They even modded the maps so that the flags appear sooner. I think it's just more convenient that they can be seen from the start, if people are gonna learn their positions anyways.

In Warband they also focused on flags, but they had to learn their spawn positions and base their strategy on that. They even modded the maps so that the flags appear sooner. I think it's just more convenient that they can be seen from the start, if people are gonna learn their positions anyways.
So have the flags visible at the start? Not sure if that'll be fun, cause everyone will just meet at the flags.

So have the flags visible at the start? Not sure if that'll be fun, cause everyone will just meet at the flags.
I believe he means that the possible flag spots are shown right from the beginning of the round, and when the "master of the field" phase starts, one of them is selected. This is because in Warband everyone would sooner or later learn to know the flag spots anyway, so might as well just show them at the start and randomize one each round.

Back
Top Bottom