• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

1 button army upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Sanctumm

Regular
Please implent a button that can be used to auto upgrade all units that can - those thtat needs to get chosen wheather to be X or Y is not a button option and needs to be chosen manually but those that can really needs a single button - same with prisoners

Sanctumm

Regular
I like i can induvidually upgrade my units - but it gets to a blob when i am running a party with 100+ and after each battle need to manually upgrade all my units - Gets even worse when you run a party of 200+ and only got tier 1-2 troops that needs upgrading after a battle

Maybe unlock a perk which enables a button to auto upgrade your units? Something like that - Could be a perk at 150ish Steward

Top Bottom