Resolved 1.9.0 Deployment Phase is broke... again... like it was in an earlier version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.9.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: My companions are not showing up in the proper formation. I got mounted companions showing up in infantry. I got mounted companions with bows showing up in infantry. Just like the smithing orders display was once broke and then fixed, this also was once broke in an earlier version and then fixed. If I asked Neal DeGrasse Tyson.. the greatest physicist of our time... how this is possible, he'd be at a loss for words. How is it remotely even possible for something to be broke the exact same way it was previously broke... but after it had been patched? HOW? If I removed yellow flowers from my garden and replaced them with red flowers... but came back the next day to find the red flowers gone and the yellow flowers are back, it could only have been intentional. Y'all aren't doing this on accident. And I don't get it. Please make companions show up in the correct formation. PLease. In fact, bring back the old system where I could go in my troop inventory and assign my companions to the formation I want them in. Let the player do the assigning and stop leaving it to random. That will fix the problem. Two weeks to launch and you guys are re-breaking stuff you have already fixed. Does Loki work on your development team? Please fire him.
How to Reproduce: My most recent save game is at the upload site. Open it, start up a battle with anybody and notice there are people on horses in the infantry formation.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 516.94
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I was just going to post this very thing.. I have troops on their feet running with a bow in the Cav.
I also never used mods or cheats. would like a fomation just for companions.

First message = October 2022
I play on 20/02/2023 and the problem is still the same... What should we deduce from this?
Is it so complicated to make it so that if there is a horse = cavalry?

Back
Top Bottom