Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
I just got the throwing weapon perk Well Prepared which gives the player a +1 to any equipped throwing weapon ammunition:
jjlcYJD.png

Additionally it gives the party leader the bonus that every ranged troop in the party will have one additional ammunition for throwing weapons. It seems as soon as the player character gets categorized as a ranged troop he will get an additional ammunition resulting in a +2 instead of simply a plus +1 from the personal part of the perk.

It seems I was categorized as a ranged troop equipped with a spear, sword, and javelins, while being mounted. The party leader part was also applied in a hideout but not in a tourney.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Got the file, forwarded. Thanks!
I've got an additional question to this:
I can't think of any ranged troops with throwing weapons. Shouldn't the description or the code be changed to make it more useful?
Checking the bannerlord perks site the secondary seems to have been a captain perk for troops in your formation in the past.

Maybe it should apply to all infantry troops since the other perk is leaning more towards cavalry or go back to being a captain perk...

Back
Top Bottom