In Progress 1.8.0 Smithing has reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Ive Been leveling up smithing (capping 2H swords to 254 parts) - But today when i load the save game its gone back to 4 parts unlocked - same goes for every other weapon recipies
How to Reproduce: Havent tried to reproduce it
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Same for me,
When updated game to 1.8 all my previously learned smithing parts were reset, started learning and completing orders from scratch, unlocked 100 new parts, after restarting the game the parts were also reset...

I've been on a 1.80 campaign for the past couple days. I've unlocked dozens of smithing parts. Logged on this morning and started playing and all the parts I unlocked were gone. I'm back to the basic original smithing parts.

Here's my info as well. I was about to post my own thread, but saw this one was already started. This pretty much makes 1.80 unplayable for me. It took me a long time to get the parts unlocked that I had because they nerfed smithing so much. They went the complete opposite direction and it's even worse now. Please fix this soon.

Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 512.59
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I know you're already working on it, but is there a quick fix we can implement ourselves? Like, is there a line of code we can edit to unlock everything while you people push out a hotfix?

Thanks for the feedback @MArdA TaleWorlds .
For me, the non-permanent smithing is a major issue of enjoying the game the way I am used to play it. Hoping a hotfix that will fix this and other issues will be available soon.
Just wanna say the changes brought in 1.8.0 have made the overall gaming experience exceptional.

Back
Top Bottom