In Progress Scene Editor 1.8.0 Heightmap & river problems with a custom Main_map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Modded
Prior to 1.8.0, saving a campaign map from the scene editor with the name Main_map resulted in a loss of all of the material maps for each paint layer such that only the default layer was visible in game. With 1.8.0 reloading a saved game retains all the layer detail - only the flora layers fail to display in the editor until you add paint for one of the flora layers after which all the flora layers appear.
Encouraged by this I entered the game as Main_map (rather than Modded_main_map using Aurelian's MapFix) however with 1.8.0 my main_map_physics_heightmap no longer works even though I can see it overriding Calradia's texture in the resource browser (it operated in previous versions for Main_map loads).
Screenshots of player character travelling underground:
2Rp3f.jpg
FC0vt.jpg
River script also fails to generate rivers in my Main_map version in both the editor and game while they work fine in my modded_main_map version.

Editor screenshot of modded_main_map with river script generated rivers:
rfS4U.jpg

Editor screenshot of exactly the same scene saved as Main_map and reloaded where river script will not generate rivers:
r69jL.jpg
The second screenshot only shows the riverbed's normals and gloss specular.

Last edited:
I can not creat new thread, so pls let me post here

Version beta 1.8.0

I found Lord : "Monchug" , yes... His name's not mapped in other languages, example : Portutal or Turkey, yes... I use Turkey to translate the game for my clan language

here : <string id="Toj0vayQ" text="Monchug" />

in file : SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\TR\std_lords_xml_tr.xml

pls fix it , thanks !

Back
Top Bottom