1.8.0 balance and stupid changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

So 1.8.0 made not 2 but 20 steps backwards in terms of balance.
Khuzaits and Vlandia conquer 50% of the map because ONCE again,20% in simulations has proven to as effective as me coming back and regretting.
Tier 2 are less likely to spawn combined with more DIZZINESS from a battle and the ****ing,I just can't believe they did such a stupid thing,AI having tracking and wallhacks AF.

https://tw.greywool.com/i/g6XB4.jpg hopefully it works,if not I'll reupload it.

They were CHASING me since I entered Sturgian lands from Epicrotea,came from Narnia through the forests like ****ing wolves and caught me up with me and engaged in that spot since I had to micro manage but I clicked too near the mountain and got screwed.

You lose one battle and party,just reload or start a new campaign,you won't find looters to fight and you'll be full of T1 and maybe T2 noble troops,goodluck beating a party that has 65% cavalry composition,thanks Talrworlds for not actually putting some nerfs on cavalry upgrades.

Right...they also for some reason removed Sturgian Heavy Axeman or main infantry line from the Sturgians,I found this the hard way when they lost against recruits and T3 troops at maximum...taking more casualties..fml.

Generally the 1.8.0 is a huge setback in terms of balancing the factions.
Especially with the reinforce or 2 armies 1 fief.
Bro you need to calm down its just a game. Also this isnt the experience in my game and just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it unbalanced. Change your tactics to face cavalry instead of f3 + f4 and you might actually win.

Bro you need to calm down its just a game. Also this isnt the experience in my game and just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it unbalanced. Change your tactics to face cavalry instead of f3 + f4 and you might actually win.
It's a game,but this thing has been getting on my nerves since ever.
It's not hard to balance the units to make the game more enjoyable.
Hell it should be a priority as battles are M & B bread & butter.

And really?
Another tactics dudes,right,I got 1000hrs in game,believe me I know every tactic in the game there is and how to beat them.
This doesn't change the fact the units are poorly optimized.

Back
Top Bottom